Official Club Stuff 2024 Sir Doug Nicholls Round guernsey design

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t know why they didn’t wear the black versions.

North’s is a lighter blue with plenty of white. It’s going to be horrible to watch.

I don’t know why they didn’t wear the black versions.

North’s is a lighter blue with plenty of white. It’s going to be horrible to watch.
$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$

Money is the reason for two designs. We didn’t wear them reversed due money. It’s just idiocy.

It would make more sense wearing the white against Hawthorn and the black against North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Money is the reason for two designs. We didn’t wear them reversed due money. It’s just idiocy.

It would make more sense wearing the white against Hawthorn and the black against North.
Richmond didnt wear their indigenous design in Rd 10 at the Gabba because it was an away game for them. They are this week because its their home game and Dreamtime at the G has become a big thing.

So having 2 guernsies is about money. Its called Sir Douglas Nicholls Round, but it should be Rounds.

I thought the black version for both leagues was good, but the white looks just a bit too wishy washy for me.

Two teams in light jumpers could be a hard watch and could create a turnover fest, plus as has already been said the black wouldn't have clashed with norf's anyway.

I thought the black version for both leagues was good, but the white looks just a bit too wishy washy for me.

Two teams in light jumpers could be a hard watch and could create a turnover fest, plus as has already been said the black wouldn't have clashed with norf's anyway.

I missed the Black version of the Maggies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back