Delisted #25: Ariel Steinberg

Remove this Banner Ad

Will replace Hibbo and play on either Goodes or Reid (Ive never seen him play so I don't know who he suits). Im really excited to see him get a game.
Fair call. He may end up a swing man with Licha depending on circumstances. Means they will be calling on Hurley to play more of a rebounding role i would think?

Good luck to the Berg.

Not entirely certain if this means he's playing back, or whether he's playing forward. Because even with Hibberd out, we may just send Winderlich back as a like-for-like replacement.

Fair call. He may end up a swing man with Licha depending on circumstances. Means they will be calling on Hurley to play more of a rebounding role i would think?
TBH I can see both teams playing one extra behind the ball or loose man in defence. With the look of our team id like to see maybe a 7 man defense and Sydney like to play their 7 defenders. I think Winders is probably required forward now, I wish we had 2 of him. We may have to just rely on Dempsey, Fletch, Hurley rebounding that footy for some periods of time because we will struggle to hit the scoreboard if we rely on Carlisle against the swans. Need something from Ambrose, Winderlich, Goddard, Zerrett, Chappy, Zacka, TBC/Ryder fwd for us to kick enough of a score.

Joe has a collarbone crack, tbell not playing. Pears and Hardy roundly very average. He's the next tall cab off the rank imo, has to be.

If the swans go in with a super sized forward line (bud, tippett, reid, goodes) then it's the perfect time to blood him and ideally play him on reid

STEINWAGON

That's a solid pick up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to Ariel. Will be a tough baptism of fire but he will acquit himself well. Assuming that he will pay defence, but there has been a syrprise selection/positional move every second or third week.

Saw him play on Tyrone Vickery at Punt Rd, where he held his own for a while.

But I had heard that he's being playing forward at times as well.

Forget Carlisle and Hurley. Say hello to our new swingman!!
Swingers_ver2.jpg

Good luck to him if he plays. I just hope after he snags his fifth he doesnt point at the scoreboard in front of buddy.

Was on the flight last night. First time listed as an emergency.

Just heard on SEN whispers that he's going to play tonight. I wonder if Fletch isn't playing and they're just trying to avoid people being *en idiots about it by not announcing until the 11th hour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back