Delisted #33: Adam McPhee

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 33. Adam McPhee

Re-watched the R20 game against Carlton yesterday and HF is definitely his spot, he was one of our major playmakers when we lifted, very tough to match-up on.

Adam McPhee in paradise with perfect mate Bree Hateley
Megan Miller
January 14, 2008 12:00am
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23047249-5012974,00.html

BLOND Bomber Adam McPhee didn't think twice about taking the punt and marrying his long-time love Bree Hateley.

The couple, who have been dating for three years, wed yesterday in an evening ceremony at The Carousel overlooking Albert Park Lake.

Bree enlisted Aussie designer-to-the-stars Alex Perry to make her gown.

The Essendon star popped the question when the couple, who own Ascot Vale fashion boutique Sekushi, were on holiday in Queensland's Palm Cove during the team's mid-season break last year.

The newlyweds will honeymoon in Hawaii.

Some pics courtesy of the Herald Sun of Adam and Bree's big day:

Adam arriving for the ceremony - Bree's car broke down on the way
0,,5840141,00.jpg

Smokey arriving for the ceremony
0,,5840143,00.jpg

Bree arives
0,,5840147,00.jpg

A happy McPhee after the ceremony
0,,5840145,00.jpg

The new Mr and Mrs McPhee
0,,5840146,00.jpg

Adam and Bree at Albert Park Lake
0,,5840168,00.jpg

In further off-field news congratulations to Adam and Bree on the announcement that they're expecting their first child in September :)

Bomber dilemma for September
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23565227-2862,00.html
Jackie Epstein
April 20, 2008 12:00am

BOMBER Adam McPhee hopes to face a tough choice in September. The Essendon forward and his wife, Bree, are expecting their first child during the footy finals.

"I'd like to have a decision to make," McPhee says.

"It would be nice to play in finals, so I'll reassess if it happens.

"Bree's 4 1/2 months pregnant. We tried to plan it. But it's fallen this way. It's exciting."

McPhee has been busy in the couple's Ascot Vale fashion store, Sekushi, planning a jetski business and finding a family home.

He is also in a Taser stun-gun business with his father-in-law.

"that" goal has almost restored my faith in McPhee... almost....
He really should be filling the whole of Lucas, a big guy, strong mark, can kick a goal. If he comes good on Anzac Day he could potentially get the medal.

Adam McPhee

G'day guys. Just curious about what your thoughts are on Adam McPhee. A few years ago he was being touted as the next generation footballer. The prototype of the modern footballer, being tall, quick, agile, and able to play anywhere. Seems to have stalled a fair bit, probably even gone backwards. Seems to be a bit a classic example of the Dons at present, talented capable of anything, but inconsistant.

Where is he at do you think??

Re: Adam McPhee

Has the kick & body to be an OK footballer
Doesn't have the brain to be a really good footballer

Has a crack every week though, so he gets some brownie points from me for that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played his best game for the year on Friday.

Not really surprising given it's the first opportunity we've had to play him in position all year.

Played his best game for the year on Friday.

Not really surprising given it's the first opportunity we've had to play him in position all year.
Was he playing as a leading 3rd forward or as Half Back Flanker?

To all the McPhee baggers out their, i thought i would share this stat. Mcphee has 15 Goal Assist for the year, Ranked 6th (2 behind 1st), next closest for Ess is Watson with 11. He really is relishing this opportunity at HFF imo.

To all the McPhee baggers out their, i thought i would share this stat. Mcphee has 15 Goal Assist for the year, Ranked 6th (2 behind 1st), next closest for Ess is Watson with 11. He really is relishing this opportunity at HFF imo.

He's been massive all season. Makes mistakes but he has good skills, a huge engine (and the heart to use it) and great hands. Would be top 5 in our B&F, maybe top 3. All the while learning a new position.

underrated. could be a very good player. is a very good player.
when he puts HIS mind too it, love his boots. just like Kyle Reimers. love his boots too, i go to every Essendon Game in Melb. and i notice the amount of running he does. and he works hard. but he has to work on his Disposal.

Very good player at times (eg. Bananna from boundry against saints), but makes a truckload of clangers, which makes him an good player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back