VFL Past #48: Kyle Hardingham - Made the VFL team of the year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Another bookmark egg on face moment:
If Hardy plays more than 25 more AFL games I will be very very surprised.

Richmond and Dogs might want him, or maybe Melbourne.

A guy who beats his man 9 times out of 10, contributes more than his fair share as third man up and can swing forward to great effect is comfortably AFL standard.

I could also see Ross Lyon doing great things with him in the forwardline.
Hopefully.. you think they might give us Fyfe for him? :p

A guy who beats his man 9 times out of 10, contributes more than his fair share as third man up and can swing forward to great effect is comfortably AFL standard.

I could also see Ross Lyon doing great things with him in the forwardline.
I feel 9 out of 10 is a slight exaggeration. I like Kyle and held/hold great hopes as a forward for him. Just not sold he's who I want in my back 6.

It's not far off. He's a very capable shut down defender.

I think the Rd 1 game is a perfect example of what he's capable of - kick 2 goals in 2.5 quarters, then swing down back and absolutely blanket a rampant Thomas.

I like Hardy...thought he could have played more footy for us this year. Unsurprised he wants a trade, can comfortably contribute at senior level.

I think the Rd 1 game is a perfect example of what he's capable of - kick 2 goals in 2.5 quarters, then swing down back and absolutely blanket a rampant Thomas.

I think he's just a capable footballer fullstop, could see him playing a role at probably 10 other clubs.

Reckon Port who thrive on mobility and flexibility but still (at least from their BF members pov) still require a 3rd marking target could use him, possibly the same with fremantle. Tigers could potentially use him as a small/medium back to challenge that s**t truck Morris and Melbourne might like him so they can move Howe back into the forward line. Value isn't sky high, but given I was leaning towards delisting him even a smallish pick upgrade would be a win in my eyes.

That would be the game you send on the highlight reel to other clubs. Without a doubt his best game for the club.

Also pretty sure he cost us 2-3 goals in turn overs in that same game. Still, I think he is a little underrated and surprised he wasn't used more this season.

Had brought victory v North once before. Was probably sure he could have done it again on Saturday night. Not surprised he's going now after not being selected. A YouTube vid of all the Kyle Hardingham hangers might be good viewing.

I actually wanted him to play last week. Thought he would have given us the flexibility we needed

He is the type of player who can go from sublime to ridiculous in the same passage of play, and vice versa

I just don't think the coaches wanted his risky nature in the side any more.

Not surprised he wants a trade, and I think he could play a role for another side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually wanted him to play last week. Thought he would have given us the flexibility we needed

He is the type of player who can go from sublime to ridiculous in the same passage of play, and vice versa

I just don't think the coaches wanted his risky nature in the side any more.

Not surprised he wants a trade, and I think he could play a role for another side.

Not in a final... then we selected Steinberg... I have to let it go.

He kicked 9 goals in the first 4 rounds... wow.

He's ok for depth but one of those guys just not good enough for best 22. In saying that he should have got more games this year over some kids but I guess we've stuck a fork through him.

Richmond love their B grade hacks, he'll end up there.

I have no issues with his defensive work. Though I had to cover my eyes when he was disposing the ball, his lack of composure accompanied by not great disposal out of defense is a big issue at afl level.

NO LOSS ! WHO'S NEXT !!!
about time we start trading b-c grade players clogging our list....
liked Hardy but not good enough simple as that...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back