Season Averages:
Kicks 8.4
Handballs 9.3
Disposals 17.7
Contested Possessions 8.8
Marks 2.8
Goals 0.5
Tackles 4.4

Overall Hutchings had an OK season, there were some moments which caused the BigFooty Eagles' board to erupt with comparisons of McGinnity, and then he had his moments which justified his selection in the team. He came in as a fringe player and did his role very well, sometimes playing in the middle to win some contested ball (4th highest average Eagle player, 82nd overall) but mostly at HFF where we would see him open a lot inside 50 and slot a quick goal. What stood out to me the most was his tackling (and keeping Scott Selwood out of the team), he along with Priddis, Cripps and Shuey make the top 100 for average tackles per game for the season and he didn't let many slip.

I'm not even going to mention how he went in the Grand Final, so with this I sign off as Hutchings' sponsor for 2015, it has been a very interesting experience for me as a first time sponsor. Sponsoring a player that goes under the radar makes my job a lot easier so good luck to the next person and hopefully we'll see an improvement from Hutchings in 2016.

12289594_10153692179857224_1174516574358713658_n.jpg

"Can I have a go Hutchy?"
"When you're a superstar of the AFL I'll let you have a turn."

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back