Player Watch #7: Ben Lennon

Remove this Banner Ad

ahead of himself a tad?
I don't think so - some of the best and enigmatic players are confident in their abilities.
On Sat night early in the wet whilst plenty were fumbling and second grabbing he was very sure of himself.

If someone offered a straight swap Cripps for Lennon I wouldn't take it. Lennon has more tools to his game. How often do you see a 193cm midfielder/HFF that can take contested overhead marks with elite disposal? Cripps also has man boobs.
This is a dilemma. I'd probably do it but not with that much confidence... I love that Lennon's got a tiger tattoo, though.

Had his share. I still reckon he'll be a gun.

Yep is a gun.

Has played the last two games but hadn't played since round seven before that we a hamstring problem. His inside 50 entries vs Carlton last week were on point. He, Duggan and KK should be who we target in a few years time to replace Houli.

Yep is a gun.

Has played the last two games but hadn't played since round seven before that we a hamstring problem. His inside 50 entries vs Carlton last week were on point. He, Duggan and KK should be who we target in a few years time to replace Houli.

Yep. Wouldn't be surprised if we aggressively targeted at least one of those three. We were in love with all of them at draft time IIRC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lennon is a young fella and Ben if you read the forums, please sign up soon mate. You are gonna have many more finals opportunities at Richmond and us fans love ya, you are gonna be a superstar of the team. You might be straight back in next week vs Sydney anyway!

He got dropped because he cant play 4 quaters and barely 3

About time he pulled his finger out this pre season and bust his guts to get the tank to play AFL level for an entire game.

He isnt going to leave and if he does where will he go ? Blues - Good luck if thats what he wants
we donr need sooks, we need 'MEN; who want to work hard and play hard

About time he pulled his finger out this pre season and bust his guts to get the tank to play AFL level for an entire game.

He isnt going to leave and if he does where will he go ? Blues - Good luck if thats what he wants
Yeah because Griffiths has really shown that he can play 4 quarters....

Lennon very stiff imo, has been building nicely over the past few weeks.

Will Griffiths come in straight out of the medical room and be better than Lennon is now?

Pretty stiff, but I can understand why they want the more experienced and taller forward in instead, assuming he's fully fit.

Lennon has had a huge turn around and improved a lot since the boys had some words with him, so hope he keeps it up and uses this as further motivation.

Yeah because Griffiths has really shown that he can play 4 quarters....

Lennon very stiff imo, has been building nicely over the past few weeks.

Ben Griffiths offers us backup for Maric against the best Ruckman in the league whilst at the same time also being able to play the '3rd tall' role that Lennon has played last few weeks and certainly has the fitness to play 4 quaters which Ben Lennon currently is unable to do.

Ben Griffiths had a injured finger not a broken leg so he has still been able to train.

There is 1 player that i would of kept lennon over but unfotunately its his last year and we are trying to be respectful of our elders

So you saying a guy that has played 2 games all season and another been out for 6 weeks will put it 4 quarters? Get reaL M8 this kid last couple months has come on hips and bounds he should never been dropped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back