Player Watch #7: Ben Lennon

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless he was told sometime ago what relevance does his signing have anything to do with us trading him if we want to? The only benefit would be if we said you are gone so we will leave it up to you to negotiate a deal when you get where we send you.

He can hold out all he wants, request a trade even but he is still contracted to November or whatever the cut off date is. He can go via the draft if he wants.

Chill guys i reckon his signature isn't far away if not done already.

Doubt it !

You dont do clips on your website telling fans about how good he is and all that crap if your shopping him

Lets face it he is a dissapoinment

Maybe we're trying to show perspective buyers how good he is, and how much of a needed player he is, but in reality, someone has probably put forward an offer to good for us to refuse and he will be moved on in order for us to complete other trades.

Maybe we're trying to show perspective buyers how good he is, and how much of a needed player he is, but in reality, someone has probably put forward an offer to good for us to refuse and he will be moved on in order for us to complete other trades.
Really ? Do you really believe this

Can i interest you in a used car, I love it but unfortunately need to sell it

Really ? Do you really believe this

Can i interest you in a used car, I love it but unfortunately need to sell it

You believe Lennon is holding out on the contract because he's gotten a better offer from someone else, I believe the contract is being held off because we need currency for a big trade and he will net us something good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubt it !

You dont do clips on your website telling fans about how good he is and all that crap if your shopping him

Lets face it he is a dissapoinment

The media department and the list managers don't sit down together and discuss these things. The clips on the website don't mean anything either way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back