Autopsy 35 point loss vs. Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

We will win 2-4 games in the run home if we stay injury free and keep on dominating clearance / midfield.

Last fortnight has been ok and Jy, larks, Phillips, Wardlaw, Ford, Sheez, Bergs, Scott and a few others are warming the heart.

Get LDU and TT back in there and it’ll look pretty darn good I think.

Structure has looked a heap better with CCJ back in.

Howe and Hall aren’t helping at the moment.

I know that they are a physically strong side, but a couple of times our players didn't want body contact with theirs. Unlike last week where they harassed and went for anyone that held the ball

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bailey Scott's future is looking far more promising than I anticipated even a couple of months ago. Well played son.

Ford? Well three weeks ago I wasn't even sure if he still had a future! Now he gets the rest of the season in the seniors as far as I'm concerned.

Phillips is getting better with each game. Great to see.

Greenwood, Goldie - these men deserve another season.

Most importantly, I see a gameplan with integrity and a team that believes in itself.

I’ll take that. Another good game from bails. Greenwood the mature big body we need in the middle to help the young guys out. Wardlaw quieter than last week but boy does he crack in.

Laz and spicer, not up to it.
Hall and McKay * off.

Not Great Ok GIF by Sky España

Its very disappointing that McKay seems to have checked out.

Larkey was flat out bad in the first 2.5 quarters but bounced back in the 4th, a little too late.

Greenwood was amazing.

Ford looked very good and we can pencil him into a wing spot for the next good side.

Phillips was very good and battled all day. He will be a gun when he fully builds his tank.

I’ll take that. Another good game from bails. Greenwood the mature big body we need in the middle to help the young guys out. Wardlaw quieter than last week but boy does he crack in.

Laz and spicer, not up to it.
Hall and McKay * off.
And wilphil was awesome. Breakout game for him imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back