Player Watch #39: Nathan Drummond

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems like a really switched on young kid. Given his indiegnous ancestry, would be great to see him also getting involved with the KGI in future, something I'm sure he'd be pretty passionate about too!

Another good pick from FJ...and he looks a bit like Vlastuin too! :D

Fantastic that he's a great-grandson of William Cooper and a ranga to boot. As a fellow "light-skinned Aboriginal" I applaud this (and up yours Andrew Bolt). For this, moreover, I forgive him the cardinal sin of having a great grandfather who played for Collingwood and the perversity of barracking for Melbourne.

Really excited about him, got the body and the athleticism with a solid character it seems. I love that his indigenous so agility should already be in his makeup. I want him of the HB breaking lines asap.

A bit harsh on Petterd had a better year than Foley Conca Vlastuin Newman Morris Gordon Grigg to name a few. Also displays the aggressive traits half our team lack which has really killed us in tough games. For me he is best 22 as long as he keeps working hard and improving.

I like the look of black fanta though, reckon Grigg will be very concerned about the blokes we have drafted. His career could be in the balance very soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit harsh on Petterd had a better year than Foley Conca Vlastuin Newman Morris Gordon Grigg to name a few. Also displays the aggressive traits half our team lack which has really killed us in tough games. For me he is best 22 as long as he keeps working hard and improving.

I like the look of black fanta though, reckon Grigg will be very concerned about the blokes we have drafted. His career could be in the balance very soon.
And that's my point he shouldn't be better than Foley, Conca, Vlastuin and I think Gordon was better than him. That's also not say he couldn't just fit in the team if it all clicks into place with other players raising their levels and they thrives.

Not saying fanatsy points mean your are a good player but Nath was one of only 5 players to average over 100 DT points in the TAC cup this year

And two of the 5 were top 3 picks

Just a little bored, so I decided to have a look at the combine test results. :eek:

They seem to have updated the current year results with the best ever results (at least thats how it looks to me). Gee, young Nathan's done alright, he's in the top ten of 4 of them....
Standing vertical leap;
Repeat sprint;
20m beep; and
3km time trial.

Plenty to work with there.
Welcome to Tigerland Nathan!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back