#4 James Harmes – traded to Bulldogs. Thanks for 'that' kick. You know the one.

Remove this Banner Ad

I see Jesse Hogan went back home for the weekend again...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very slightly related. I got a video SMS from Harmes a few weeks back saying thank you for being my player sponsor and he hopes I get to lots of games this year. He did a nice job of looking quite sincere.

The one I got last year from Jones was funnier. It looked like the effort of remembering my name made him forget his own for a bit. He went sort of “its ummmmmmmmmmm Nathan Jones” which was interesting

Last edited:
Very slightly related. I got a video SMS from Harmes a few weeks back saying thank you for being my player sponsor and he hopes I get to lots of games this year. He did a nice job of looking quite sincere.

The one I got last year from Jones was funnier. It looked like the effort of remembering my name made him for get his own for a bit. He went sort of “its ummmmmmmmmmm Nathan Jones” which was interesting
Maybe he sent you his channel 7 audition video by mistake.

I would be keen to see this thread merged with this one

G'day guys

Was just thinking about Wayne Harmes and the 1979 GF and started wondering whether he was related to your James Harmes. So I looked up James on wiki and came across some very strange trolling, what on earth is this about?

Screenshot_20220828-123007_Chrome.jpg

G'day guys

Was just thinking about Wayne Harmes and the 1979 GF and started wondering whether he was related to your James Harmes. So I looked up James on wiki and came across some very strange trolling, what on earth is this about?

View attachment 1493032
He has huge, horse like chompers, it's likely a teammate trolling him.

G'day guys

View attachment 1493032
I’d say Gus Brayshaw is getting good use out of his internet alts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back