Player Watch #44: Adam Marcon - Lambo's best mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry for intruding, this is just about the funniest thread I've ever read, and it'd be a tough job dishing out the three votes, very even team performance.

Good luck to him, seems to be a good bloke and he must be rapt to get his chance and get to play alongside a mate he's shared the journey with :thumbsu:.

Sorry for intruding, this is just about the funniest thread I've ever read, and it'd be a tough job dishing out the three votes, very even team performance.

Good luck to him, seems to be a good bloke and he must be rapt to get his chance and get to play alongside a mate he's shared the journey with :thumbsu:.

See?

Marcon and Lambert are such good mates that even the Collingwood supporters are feeling the love.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to him, seems to be a good bloke and he must be rapt to get his chance and get to play alongside a best mate he's shared the journey with :thumbsu:.
EFA

There's a Singaporean sitcom based on their friendship.
Highly recommended.
It's called Adam n' Lambo
Here's a snippet.
funny-gifs-You-want-some.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back