VFL Jesse Glass-McCasker

Remove this Banner Ad

By the way, how do you tag someone in on a post ??

@ TheSheik - without the gap between the @ and the 1st letter of the username.

Give it a try.

When you type @ and the 1st three letters of the username, you will see a drop down box appear & you can select the user from there if their name appears.

@ TheSheik - without the gap between the @ and the 1st letter of the username.

Give it a try.

When you type @ and the 1st three letters of the username, you will see a drop down box appear & you can select the user from there if their name appears.

now I can finally tag everyone in my manifesto

Hows Jesse tracking?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
10 games at FB, starting to show a bit more rebound the last month or so.

Pretty dour, but with 197/95 frame (probably 98kgs now) you can't blame him for not having more run in his game in his first year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great stuff, I had high hopes for him when we drafted him, he was a good junior, came as a dashing key defender but like a lot of players who come to Carlton he was always injured. He would have to be thinking that there is a chance to get back onto an AFL list. Maybe with us.
Let's not get ridiculous here, he got a rookie spot on measurements and one good game against Schache, someone who was shown up at the top level for a long time (something I predicted).

His junior stats were that of a very basic stopper.

Looked a more well rounded player at the Western Bulldogs/Footscray than when he was on our list.

A handy pick-up for a reserves side which is light on for KP players.
Balances the list after the unexpected loss of Jones, perhaps. Not suggesting he will be the Jones replacement, more the replacement of the Jones replacement or even the replacement of the replacement.

Balances the list after the unexpected loss of Jones, perhaps. Not suggesting he will be the Jones replacement, more the replacement of the Jones replacement or even the replacement of the replacement.
We certainly need KP players for our VFL team. Continuing to play 3rd tall types as KP players is not conducive to creating a competitive environment at VFL level for our AFL listed younger players to develop in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back