Player Watch #6: George Wardlaw - two-time RS nominee ('23 &'24) - the Warlord - managed vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Rawlings isn't the recruiter, he just creates the deals and trades...

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

He’s responsible for everything.

If you ever wonder why the Big Bang occurred?

Rawlings.

If you ever catch yourself wondering who started the world wars,Rawlings.

Guess who causes inflation? Or the housing crisis?

Who the f*** do you think is warming the globe.

Goddamn Brady the Schnoz Rawlings.

He’s just out there doin it all.

He’s responsible for everything.

If you ever wonder why the Big Bang occurred?

Rawlings.

If you ever catch yourself wondering who started the world wars,Rawlings.

Guess who causes inflation? Or the housing crisis?

Who the f*** do you think is warming the globe.

Goddamn Brady the Schnoz Rawlings.

He’s just out there doin it all.

According to you he isn't.

I have no alias I'm just here as a very frustrated supporter.

I doubt I'm alone in that regard.

Walking the bro's dog around Arden St this morning while a scratch match of serious young blokes was in progress and came upon lone spectator George Wardlaw.

I stopped, shook his hand, said 'good onya mate, keep up the good work'; George said, modestly, 'yeah, thanks'.

Had to go straight home and lay down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walking the bro's dog around Arden St this morning while a scratch match of serious young blokes was in progress and came upon lone spectator George Wardlaw.

I stopped, shook his hand, said 'good onya mate, keep up the good work'; George said, modestly, 'yeah, thanks'.

Surprised to hear he didn’t mad-tackle the dog, just out of habit, before you even knew he was there.

He is a mix of Schimma and Arch, and you can’t have higher praise for a Shinboner.

If he’s out with covid this week we’ll know who to thank. ;)

I'm thinking Tsatas' 14 disposal 1 tackle game will win out over Wardlaw's game unfortunately. We screwed up big time taking Wardlaw ahead of him.

Oh well.
Souup you had Goater rated third in the 2021 draft ahead of Darcy, Rachelle, Amiss, Gibcus etc.

You’re also dying on the Phillips, McDonald hill.

We get that you were right on the Warlord vs linguiny arms Tsatas debate but you’re quickly approaching Nostra territories yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back