Player Watch #7: Ben Lennon

Remove this Banner Ad

getting directions from a country WA boy in Melbourne is dodgy! Did you end up at your destination?

SteveRFC hasn't replied. I guess he is truly lost and there is no mobile data reception.

Anyone listen to his radio interview on the RFC site yet? Glad to hear he's seemingly making up for lost time after his bout with glandular fever.

Could just be me but I think there was a bit of resentment in his voice about being overlooked for the final - he played it off the bat saying he got over it but I suspect it might still wear on him. Hopefully he can put a big preseason and have a big 2016. :thumbsu:

Anyone listen to his radio interview on the RFC site yet? Glad to hear he's seemingly making up for lost time after his bout with glandular fever.

Could just be me but I think there was a bit of resentment in his voice about being overlooked for the final - he played it off the bat saying he got over it but I suspect it might still wear on him. Hopefully he can put a big preseason and have a big 2016. :thumbsu:
Well it's up to him to secure a finals berth during the year and with the green vest no longer an issue it will be his performance and attitude that will determine his future.

The ball is now in his court, over to you Ben

I hope it does still wear on him.
The bottom line is that he was terrible against North a week earlier.
Although in hindsight he probably deserved a spot in the final, his form leading up to the game was average to say the least.

If he can retain that anger from missing out then it will go a long way to him having a stellar season and being our most improved player in my opinion.

Thats how I took it too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if Lennon had tatts before being drafted? Must spend all his time in the shop. Both his calves are covered and the one on his ribs just keep getting bigger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back