Player Watch #7: Ben Lennon

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you guys forget how good he is a mark for his size. And he's a good kick, please don't forget they made him earn his spot and he's done enough to hold on to it. He just needs to continue to get better.

LENNON thread NOT YARRAN!!!!
RrbNigQ.png

Lennon can become anything. He's tall, versatile, strong, has good hands and a great goal sense, makes the right decisions and his disposal is already elite. Once he builds a tank and loses some puppy fat, he will be the complete player.

It makes me laugh when I go to the Carlton board and I read them talking about who they want from us in the Yarran trade. One bloke suggested our first round pick + "someone like Ben Lennon". You just have to laugh at their ignorance sometimes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez he looked good early. Dominant in fact.

Him and Shedda were killing it, just couldn't find the ******* big sticks lol. Exciting for us that we have talent like him and more to come back into the side :thumbsu:

If it was dry he would have kicked 3, and sheds three also. Lennon was nothing short of fantastic tonight. Very promising.

This guy is Chris Knights 2.0

Now with improved overhead marking!

I would say he ia closer to Lids...doesn't remind me of Knigbts at all.

Did he get subbed off? Probably our most talented first rounder in the last 5 years.

With him in the side I think we only nees two talls as he is 189 and a great grab as well as Lids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back