A List Of All The Things You Need To Know About The Hangar Crew

Remove this Banner Ad

Dead Whomb would not be happy about that.. you're lucky he's dead or you two would have to throw down.

I thought you were:(. Well now that us 3 run this place, you're upgraded to Hangar Crew Mod.

I shotgun President of the RCT.

You can be President of the kitchen.

I cleaned the hell out of my kitchen today. I even scrubbed the oven and washed the windows. I cannot describe how good this makes me feel.

A happy home is a happy something.

I cleaned the hell out of my kitchen today. I even scrubbed the oven and washed the windows. I cannot describe how good this makes me feel.

This has got to be the worst job ever! Oven scrubbing sucks, especially when it's all yuck and hasn't been done in ages.

But then you feel great when it's over, til someone comes and messes it up again :mad:

This has got to be the worst job ever! Oven scrubbing sucks, especially when it's all yuck and hasn't been done in ages.

But then you feel great when it's over, til someone comes and messes it up again :mad:

To be completely honest, I've never cleaned an oven before. Always left it to housemates etc (shameful), which is odd because I generally love cleaning. I've lived in this house three years and it was the first time I've scrubbed it - no getting out of it because I live alone. It was ****ing disgusting. I was very motivated so I filled it with oven cleaner and left it an hour - I didn't realise how magic that stuff is! All I had to do was wipe with a sponge and it was perfectly clean. :heart:

The windows were more annoying actually. Cleaned them all and when they dried and the sun came out I saw how streaky they were, so had to re-do them all with newspaper. They're sparkling clean now!

(Discussing housework, how sad are we?)

Pretty sad lol, but I'm just on here to put off doing a massive geography assignment that's due tomorrow, so the housework convo suits me just fine.

The trick with windows is to use newspaper, like you said, but instead of actual window cleaner, use a 1/2 metho 1/2 water mix. Works way better.

;)

I'm starting to wonder if I'm secretly 9 months pregnant (with the world's tiniest baby). I've spent this afternoon doing housework and now I'm running out of things to clean!!

Guess I better start on the cooking. Requests? ;)

;)

I'm starting to wonder if I'm secretly 9 months pregnant (with the world's tiniest baby). I've spent this afternoon doing housework and now I'm running out of things to clean!!

Guess I better start on the cooking. Requests? ;)

A quick question; while doing the housework did you wear something like this?

445034_pinupgirlclothing_2001_309871815.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: A List Of All The Things You Need To Know About The People On Here

I know that you are all good people and I love you all.
I love you too. just can't decide which head I like more... :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back