Aaron James cops 4 years!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

TIGERS2323 said:
I wonder if you would say that to his face.
Thats absolute bulls hit.
Anyway ive heard of worse things happen on footy trips than that and i bet if you were there you probably would have thought it was funny you mlittle worm.
As for how many real mates he has how would you know the only mates you have are your mousepad and your mum you DUMB *....

Sorry tough guy! I'd love to say it to his face, but I am tipping him and I move in very different circles... I can tell you now it is not bull **** considering I was one of a number of people that had to pay for the repair... Ever heard of guilty by association? As for funny.... Your humour must be somewhat different to mine, it was far from funny.

You are obviously of low IQ and lack any sort of intelligence, move on.

beenaround said:
Sorry tough guy! I'd love to say it to his face, but I am tipping him and I move in very different circles... I can tell you now it is not bull **** considering I was one of a number of people that had to pay for the repair... Ever heard of guilty by association? As for funny.... Your humour must be somewhat different to mine, it was far from funny.

You are obviously of low IQ and lack any sort of intelligence, move on.
Well say it to him on here tell us all what your real name is TOUGH GUY!

Deserves it. But now that he is suspended at least clubs won't hav 2 pay him so much money to sit in the goal square.

Go Cohuna said:
Deserves it. But now that he is suspended at least clubs won't hav 2 pay him so much money to sit in the goal square.
How much is a guy who has kicked 100+ 4 years in a row worth mate?

I just love it when on bigfooty people get bagged for hiding behind a name when 99.9% of people on this site hide behind their real name. Talk about hypocritical.

I saw his Dad gave his side of thoings in the herald-Sun the other day re rocks being thrown and Aaron being taken out in previous incedents that day? Anyone see this stuff going on?

how can people defend this man after his actions?. he spat a spectator, hit a 16 year old boy and charged a unmipew. He only received 2 years after he was only found guilty of charging a umpire, the other charges were dissmissed. and they only doubled the sentence after he spat at the tribunal and threw chairs. don't blame the league for the harsh penalty. and for the bloke who things the league is better off with him playing is completly stupid. An ex AFL player should know the rules and whats expected from them. whats he teaching the kids at the game? that it's alright for that kind of behaviour??

Its about time all the leagues get tough on this kind of behaviour!!

James had his sentence reduced to 15 weeks last night.Having already served 2 he will be availiable in round 14 next season.

footy_junkie said:
how can people defend this man after his actions?. he spat a spectator, hit a 16 year old boy and charged a unmipew. He only received 2 years after he was only found guilty of charging a umpire, the other charges were dissmissed. and they only doubled the sentence after he spat at the tribunal and threw chairs. don't blame the league for the harsh penalty. and for the bloke who things the league is better off with him playing is completly stupid. An ex AFL player should know the rules and whats expected from them. whats he teaching the kids at the game? that it's alright for that kind of behaviour??

HEAR HEAR:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

footy_junkie said:

Incorrect and misleading information....

molly99 said:
James had his sentence reduced to 15 weeks last night.Having already served 2 he will be availiable in round 14 next season.

Thank christ for that! Did his team win the Granny?

TIGERS2323 said:
If you read my post's properly idiot i only abuse uneducated d ickheads like you that get on here and state things that all heresay and are far from the truth.
If you aren't sure about something or just heard it secondhand don't talk on a public forum about it YOU COULD GET BURNED!!!
SEND me a private message tell me who you are and i'll meet you and we can have a little chat about ho much of a D ICKHEAD you are!!!

Im not goin near you mate you sound like such a tough and intimidating man:eek: Besides you would make me look a fool, seeing you are a Rhodes Scholar.

NOT EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS CORRECT! T O S S E R

(Log in to remove this ad.)

molly99 said:

Wont that still take him over the 15 weeks suspension in a 3 year period that he is allowed before he has his VMFL playing licence revoked??

JC1981 said:
Wont that still take him over the 15 weeks suspension in a 3 year period that he is allowed before he has his VMFL playing licence revoked??

I believe that that policy is not yet introduced. if it does their will be no problem in him being registered, the ruling is to stamp out thugish behavior he has a problem with his mouth

molly99 said:

how wrong you are. he was suspended on the last game of the season so how has he already served 2? he never qualified to play in the reserves!! so he can come back round 16.

make sure u get the facts right before you make a comment

footy_junkie said:
how wrong you are. he was suspended on the last game of the season so how has he already served 2? he never qualified to play in the reserves!! so he can come back round 16.

Sorry footy_junkie you are wrong here, you should check your facts. Aaron only played 5 home and away games for sunbury that means he qualifies for finals an he was suspended in the second final. after that is pelim & grand final. therefor 2 weeks.

footy_junkie said:

Here we go... Nice call... You are right, you really should check your facts before you comment.. But possibly take your own advice??? Wouldn't that be a strange and original concept...

He indeed did qualify to play 2's.. Therefore after 2 remaining finals will be eligible to return in round 14...

Surely he won't being playing for the sunbury kangas next year anyway. He is obviously pretty unhappy with the league and has Aaron James ever been known to stick around for more than 1 year??

ant22 said:
Surely he won't being playing for the sunbury kangas next year anyway. He is obviously pretty unhappy with the league and has Aaron James ever been known to stick around for more than 1 year??

I guess we will see wont we?

ant22 said:

i can comfirm that aaron james will be playing for the kangas in 2007. and he is rumoured to b bringing a few quality midfielders with him.:D

JC1981 said:

THAT WOULD BE AT LEAST THE THIRD TIME U HAVE MENTIONED THAT jc1981. and i beleive u knew about jamesys suspension being doubled b4 the club or aaron himself knew.u seem 2 be one of those blokes out there determined not 2 see him play football again.perhaps u could shed some light on where u fit in with all of this?maybe your a bloke that only wants **** players running around?maybe your an umpire? maybe your a tribunal member? or maybe u are just a bloke that is jealous of a high profile player?

Mongrel said:
THAT WOULD BE AT LEAST THE THIRD TIME U HAVE MENTIONED THAT jc1981. and i beleive u knew about jamesys suspension being doubled b4 the club or aaron himself knew.u seem 2 be one of those blokes out there determined not 2 see him play football again.perhaps u could shed some light on where u fit in with all of this?maybe your a bloke that only wants **** players running around?maybe your an umpire? maybe your a tribunal member? or maybe u are just a bloke that is jealous of a high profile player?

Mongrel I am just reporting what I know and have heard, never once have i slagged off Aaron or said anything that wasnt correct. I am just trying to clear up weather the rule will be inforced as it was with Christian Gaylord at Keilor Park this year.

I have very little to do with the RDFL and have not seen a game for at least 2 years, but am an active member of the EDFL so really dont care that much weather he plays or not but would love the league to improve back to its glory days.

I will be at the gf on sunday so will be interested to see how far the standard is from the EDFL and how much it has improved in the last few years.

JC1981 said:
Mongrel I am just reporting what I know and have heard, never once have i slagged off Aaron or said anything that wasnt correct. I am just trying to clear up weather the rule will be inforced as it was with Christian Gaylord at Keilor Park this year.

I have very little to do with the RDFL and have not seen a game for at least 2 years, but am an active member of the EDFL so really dont care that much weather he plays or not but would love the league to improve back to its glory days.

I will be at the gf on sunday so will be interested to see how far the standard is from the EDFL and how much it has improved in the last few years.

If you are going to be there on Sunday have a chat to mongrel as stated in other threads he wears No1 for Sunbury Kanga's. I am sure he will love a chat.

Not having a shot a James and what he did at the Roos but we played against him last year and he played on a 19 year old kid and went off everytime the kids beat him in a contest for the ball. Swearing and carrying on about getting held and not having a fair run at the ball. Mind you the kid was about 10cm and about 30kg lighter than James and did well to play him the way he did. But for an ex AFL player to think that going to a Suburban league and get free kicks just handed to them because of who they were is crap and he should pull his head in and let his so called talent do the talking, not fire off his mouth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back