Aaron Motlop??

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't care where he plays or whom he resembles........if his surname is Motlop we MUST draft him..........the pedigree is first class!!

I know Nev will have already done his homework here as the Motlop clan are all super talented. I'm sure there will have been 15 other Recruiting Guys on the case too.

There should be a brother/brother rule!

Roos20 said:
I don't care where he plays or whom he resembles........if his surname is Motlop we MUST draft him..........the pedigree is first class!!

I know Nev will have already done his homework here as the Motlop clan are all super talented. I'm sure there will have been 15 other Recruiting Guys on the case too.

There should be a brother/brother rule!

I've brought this up before... circa 2001 after a MK's match at Coburg I saw a young kiddy of about 13 having a kick of the footy at the grandstand end. He was a Motlop - spitting image of Daniel in terms of looks, so I can only presume it was another brother. And he had the party tricks. We'd be stupid not to. The kid's got it.

Pretty sure Aaron is a cousin, not brother.

He is small.. which will go against him.

And yes, his name is Motlop, so yes, we should get him.. not that I am bias or anything.

Go Roos

tashibatts said:
Pretty sure Aaron is a cousin, not brother.

He is small.. which will go against him.

And yes, his name is Motlop, so yes, we should get him.. not that I am bias or anything.

Go Roos

This young bloke I saw kicking around at Coburg a while back... he might not even play club footy... but he IS a Motlop and he IS a freak... can't be sure it's the fella (Aaron) that's obviously attracted some attention here.

I was having a kick at the same time and stuck to the flank cos I didn't want to be made to look silly. :eek:

LMAO he was a bit of a porky to start with but not a bad player I just love the Motlops sometimes they get caught up in their party tricks but they are genuinely talented family...well shannon WAS and Daniel IS

Players in the NT team like Motlop and Marty Corrie (Anthony's brother) had freakish ability but were very undisiplined. THey often pass the ball to each other which inflates their stats. Aaron is definatly a cousin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Aaron's just considered too small for the AFL. Pretty sure he's under 170cm. Some reported that,in the National Championships ,he was certainly handy around goals and had good pace but doubted he was a draft chance. He's not mentioned in Inside Football's 148 hopefuls but then I'm not sure of his age,may not even be eligible.

StarBoy said:
Where is he playing now?

Played most of the 2004 season with Keilor Park in the Essendon District FL (was excused for representative duties).
A handy player without starring, and is still fairly young I think, but does appear to be a little slight for the big league.

lozza31 said:
there is another brother.

STEVEN he would be about 13 ( i think )
used to come down in the school holidays

If Steven ever plays for North will "Junior" still be "Junior"? :)

Yes, He did play for Keilor Park in the Essendon District FL (EDFL). Recruited from Wanderers FC (Originally played for Southern Districts, Tambling's Side and Marty Corrie also played in juniors with these two) came down with Mishia Perry and Kelly Ewin. was among their top 3 best players in the last 5 games (Post Nationals).

Very Talented player. won the under 14's Gunderson Medal (which is equivilent to the brownlow medal in that age) when he was at districts and played in same side as tambling. had a shoulder operation which is why he never played in the 2003 Nationals. fully recovered now. Played u/18's for whole year at Wanderers in 03/04 because of lack of confidence. won his club b&f and Abala Medal (U/18's Brownlow Medal) by an easy 4-5 votes. Captained his side to an undefeated Premiership winning season. Also a very talented Touch player.

(Breathe.....) so that's about it... Pre- 2004 Nationals before u guys first seen or heard of him.

He's also been one of the best for Wanderers in their A's Team: here's the NTFL website:
http://ntfl.aflnt.com.au

NeoBlaze said:
generally speaking yes

Then the post makes perfect sense.

Tashi said that we should get more Motlops, then she said "not that I am biased or anything"

Knowing full well how much Tashi likes all things Motlop, I then said "Pfft...yeah right, and Neo doesn't like youth!" using your enthusiasm for youth as a counter example.

All make sense now?

Yianni said:
Then the post makes perfect sense.

Tashi said that we should get more Motlops, then she said "not that I am biased or anything"

Knowing full well how much Tashi likes all things Motlop, I then said "Pfft...yeah right, and Neo doesn't like youth!" using your enthusiasm for youth as a counter example.

All make sense now?
i knew that I was just wondering why you brought me up...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back