Club Legend
Feb 27, 2002
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Huskies Seahawks Mariners
Click Here

Here is an interesting website with a step by step diagram of an ACL knee reconstruction...

I think this is interesting because so many players have them, yet the average fan probably has no real idea of what actually happens.

Originally posted by USAEagle
Click Here

Here is an interesting website with a step by step diagram of an ACL knee reconstruction...

I think this is interesting because so many players have them, yet the average fan probably has no real idea of what actually happens.

I have it on video if anyone wants ;)

My year 7 Maths teacher had an ACL right before school started in September that year. (1979) He did it playing soccer, and the reconstruction was done with a local anaesthetic and arthroscopically and he was playing Basketball by December-ish.

Originally posted by carneagles
It actually wouldn't have been cheaper. Well maybe, depending on the magistrate you got I suppose.

DOG ACT 1976 - SECT 47

47 . Causing harm to dogs

A person who wilfully and without lawful excuse kills, poisons, injures or causes unnecessary pain or suffering to any dog commits an offence.

Penalty: $10 000, or 12 months imprisonment, or both.

Re: Re: ACL Reconstruction

Originally posted by Thrawn666
I have it on video if anyone wants ;)

Same here unfortunately. :( Quite proud of the video, not that I had anything to do with the directing, but was spewing big time when it happened. :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back