AFL 2007 talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FH

are there any reviews or game previews coming out that you know of. These would be good to read:):)

Given there are ten days until release you'll be seeing and hearing more about the game in the next week and a half.

We're in the process of organising gameplay videos for viewing this week.

FH have you tweaked the tagging option, so they are ACTUALLY STAY WITH THEM!!! sorry but if barry hall kicks one more goal on me i think i will go insane

There were two major reasons why defenders couldn't stay with forwards;

1. They fatigued quicker because they tended to sprint to wherever the forward ran. They have now been tweaked so that their stamina only decreases upon user input.

2. The AI brought the ball up the field with alarming efficiency which meant your defender could easily be caught out of position transitioning from one tactical setup to another as the ball moved up the field. The AI now take a little longer to make their decision of who to pass to and they aren't as accurate so it gives you a chance to contest the ball.

With this said however you may still get done on a lead but that's true to real life.

BM ive heard theres a heap of jumpers for each team
how many are there i cant really think of many for the bombers

The Bombers were frustrating when it came to retro jumpers as they really haven't had many. In the end we compensated a little by adding two training jumpers from 2006.

There's an old one from 1897, the 1970's lace-up jumper, centenary jumper and two training ones.

with the theme/intro is it a band that alot of people would know? e.g. Snow Patrol, Killers, Muse, etc. or a more obscure/ less well known withing general public type of band?

Nah you'll know who it is. I must admit I had no idea who they were when I first heard it but it's been on a radio a lot the last couple of months so it's well known.

FH
Im not sure if you've answered this question because i don't want to read all of the posts on here.

Will there be rookie listed players?

Have you fixed the glitch where if a player comes onto the ground they become the height of the player they replace?

Are there new missions?

What have you done with Ben Cousins?

FH
Im not sure if you've answered this question because i don't want to read all of the posts on here.

Will there be rookie listed players?

Have you fixed the glitch where if a player comes onto the ground they become the height of the player they replace?

Are there new missions?

What have you done with Ben Cousins?

Just quickly...

Rookies? Yes

Glitch? Yes

New Missions? Yes

Ben Cousins? He's starting in the middle.

As for that height glitch, wasn't it more than that? Didn't they take their whole appearance? I remember noticing Paul Chapman (when I had him in my team) grow hair mid game.

As for that height glitch, wasn't it more than that? Didn't they take their whole appearance? I remember noticing Paul Chapman (when I had him in my team) grow hair mid game.
Advanced Hair...Yeah, Yeah!:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking it could be Kisschasy cos for the last few games you've had aussie bands (Grinspoon, Casanovas) but the song doesn't really seem like it'd fit footy clips, but it was one of the only aussie bands i could think of getting much radio play. Though, it may be an internation act of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back