Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 14 - GWS v Dockers Sat June 17th 4:35pm AEST (GS)

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dockers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • GWS by 7 -20

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Dockers by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dockers by a lot

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Carr leaves Freo as a midfield coach for Port at the end of last season. Freo are now floundering in the mid and Port are doing really well, head honcho in the coaches box whilst Hinkley plays motivator on the bench, something in that imo.

What a weapon Tom Green has become and really well spoken and articulate young man.

Future Giants captain I dare say.

A gem

70 point loss against 14th yikes for Freo.

I’d just sack longmuir and chase dimmer or Hinkley or anyone else.

I would be more worried about Fagan and his inability to get The Lions to win away from Queensland..

Freo still a young and developing team

These losses will happen from time to time.

I would be more worried about Fagan and his inability to get The Lions to win away from Queensland..

Freo still a young and developing team

These losses will happen from time to time.

Our away record is slightly better than comp average lol. Weird comment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo are doing a great impression of West Coast while they are having a week off with the bye.

The WA AFL teams are at one of their lowest ebbs, time to give the mighty Subiaco Lions an AFL license, at least they wouldn't embarrass themselves.
I'd prefer Claremont myself. With the amount of players we've had thru the doors to get picked up by AFL teams, we'd possibly have a decent side.
Not with our current master of choking in Grand Finals coach though.

2 firsts and a second for a ruck they didn't need.

A very good player but they have torched their list by selling the farm for a guy big bro WCE didn't even want.

Not sure this really works today. He is the only fit ruckman on the list!

He's doing a lot better than Fagan if you consider the players at his disposal.
Depends.... I like Justin Longmuir.

I will always savour that 2022 Elim final vs the dogs. Mainly because I tolerated a lot of abuse and trolling on freos 6 year period of no finals from 2016-21.

Saying that, we don't have massive injury list and one of the younger squads. Not even gonna use Sean Darcy being out as an excuse.

Longmuir has a 22 year old Reidy and 19 year old Knobel playing for Peel today. One of them should of got a debut game vs GWS

2 firsts and a second for a ruck they didn't need.

A very good player but they have torched their list by selling the farm for a guy big bro WCE didn't even want.
Luke Jackson would easily be on your team's best 22.

Also.... Did Freo torch their list trading in Luke Jackson? Unlikely.

If you think this Jackson will set back the dockers 5-10 years, then your sadly mistaken. That's saying Freo won't play finals for 5-10 years in a row.

People said the Jesse Hogan trade to Freo set back the dockers 5 seasons when we traded him at the end of 2018. Dockers made finals in 2022

Or an experienced coach that is a solid defensive coach.....

aussierulesrules and joop , who would I be thinking of? LoL 😂
GIF by AFL

Back