Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 19 - Bombers v Dogs Fri July 21st 7:50pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be letting parish go if I were the dons. Just not damaging and if you are planning on putting Hobbs in the middle more you will get mauled every week

I'd be letting parish go if I were the dons. Just not damaging and if you are planning on putting Hobbs in the middle more you will get mauled every week

He's similar to Macrae.
Was probably his worst game of the year and yet he still found it 25 times.

Not damaging but if you have a couple of bulls around those types, they really come into their own.
Bombers have one the shortest midfields in the competition.

Umpires did their best to get Essendon over the line. Bad luck.
wink-james-franco.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

😂😂😂😂

The new coach shine has worn off and the reality that Essendon are still a very average team with no good KPP has set in. They are no better than they were 5 years ago!!!! Nic Cox is a fraud, Stringer is a mug guts dud, Merrett is the worst captain in the AFL!!!

Well played Doggies!

😂😂😂😂

The new coach shine has worn off and the reality that Essendon are still a very average team with no good KPP has set in. They are no better than they were 5 years ago!!!! Nic Cox is a fraud, Stringer is a mug guts dud, Merrett is the worst captain in the AFL!!!

Well played Doggies!

Meh, most Essendon fans thought at the start of the season they would still be around bottom 6 on the ladder. They are still rebuilding but need to get rid of some players on their list who have plateaued at the club.

Interesting to see what they do with Darcy Parish. Re-Sign him or cash in on F/A compo..

i have to admit when parish isn't in the group our mids seem to play better

Dunno if that's true or just be subconsciously blaming him.

😂😂😂😂

Well played Doggies!

suppose it could be worse.....

could always have been a team that people thought were going to be challenging for a flag, and not even in the 8 at all.

Back