Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 22 - Hawks v Dogs Sun Aug 13th 1:10pm EST (TAS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad luck mate :thumbsu:

You blokes tried hard; gave it your best shot

Eagles next week, so you should win that

Don’t be fooled by the close margin, Hawks had 7 more scoring shots and could have won by 40+

Don’t be fooled by the close margin, Hawks had 7 more scoring shots and could have won by 40+
I was being facetious. Just rubbing a bit salt in to the cocky Dogs fan who was gobbing off early in the 1st qtr

Sorry :$

Good luck in your mini-final at Kardinia Park in Rd 24. Should be a ripper. You can still do it. Nothing to fear. The Cats aren't a great side like last year. They're a pretty good team, just like you guys. I wouldn't worry about playing them at their "fortress". Libba has a hard head. He'll be raring to go.

I was being facetious. Just rubbing a bit salt in to the cocky Dogs fan who was gobbing off early in the 1st qtr

Sorry :$

Good luck in your mini-final vs Geelong at KP in Rd 24. Should be a ripper. You can still do it. Nothing to fear. Cats aren't a great side like last year. They're a pretty good team, just like you guys. Libba has a hard head. He'll be raring to go.

No need to apologise, Hawks played to win, we didn’t want to play. Simples

*in' hell, what was that Weightman. Shocking!

Also, goddamn, Bailey Smith. What a drop off.

Libba more important than Bont ?
What?
I meant a drop off with Bailey Smith, as a player.

Reckon Libba and Bont are equally important to the Dogs. Libba does all the meat + potato grunt stuff, Bont a little bit fancy.

Back