Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - Port v Freo Sat April 13th 7:30pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jordan Clark: 6 disposals in the 2nd half.
Hayden Young: 3 disposals in the last quarter.

That's where they lost it. no rebound. Too much stalling from Luke Ryan who never dared to take a short option.

An exciting game is more than the last 5 minutes.

It was a s**t game of football. Let’s be honest.
Every game Freo is playing is going to be a shitty game. It is just how Spewmuir is regarding his coaching strategy.

Well what do I know anyway.

Just need to put a few more goals on the board, they’ll beat every average and below side in the league with that game plan but an above average team like Port (and Carlton) have the ability to score against the tide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad luck? That's what you get for playing negative crap.
I actually think the game plan is misunderstood due to our inability to score. Defensive first? Sure. Non-attacking? No way. We hit the corridor and have been way more aggressive with our ball movement this year. Unfortunately we lack some finesse to finish it off. Against Carlton and today we had plenty of opportunity to ice the game, just lacked composure - usual for a young side. That's two high intensity games away from home on the bounce, think they carried themselves well. Don't get me wrong, if the derby is a 63-66 slugfest I may not be right, but I think we'll go ok.

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Given I’ve been to 20 odd countries and god knows how many cities I can say with absolute confidence that Adelaide is in the most boring handful

It is nice, but it’s very sleepy mate
Nice to know mate. I’ve also lived in Melbourne for 4 years, Sydney for 3 years and now back in Adelaide for work and life is of a much higher quality here than those rat races over there.

You don’t like it? That’s cool bruz. Stay over there.

If Butters doesn't get weeks for hitting Banfield flush on the jaw with a brutal high speed bump then he's officially the love child of the AFL
True, but gotta say Butters is the most exciting player to watch in the AFL. His burst with ball in hand is unreal. If he'd finished that run off today with a goal, that would've been like Maradona's goal in '86 vs England.

True, but gotta say Butters is the most exciting player to watch in the AFL. His burst with ball in hand is unreal. If he'd finished that run off today with a goal, that would've been like Maradona's goal in '86 vs England.

Completely agree, he's electric and amazing to watch, but you can't play favourites especially if they're serious about head hits

Back