Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 9 - Cats v Port Fri May 10th 7:10pm AEST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Port by a goal or less

• Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 35 66.0%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This is arrogance and hubris. Chris Scott threw the magnets around and it has been exposed badly. Wow.

Um, yeah I’m not sure if arrogance is responsible for his best midfielder being injured and his best performed replacement (Bruhn) missing.

Bowes and Zach Tuohy are only regulars that have been left out and Bowes is not really ‘you have to pick me’ midfielder even though he’s played some good games this year, and I doubt Tuohy would have really been able to impact the whole ‘we didn’t bother showing up while Port kicked four goals in five minutes’ at the start of the game aspect. We’ve just been f**king awful and Port have been excellent

I honestly would have thought Port were home had I not seen that Collingwood game a few weeks back. This has fade out written all over it.
They can't take the foot off. 35-40 odd points is usually the magic number against teams like Geelong or Collingwood. They come back a lot from around 30 but basically never from high 30s+.

Embarrassing, letting a kid run all over them uncontested.

Also Rhys Stanley can go....sit him out forever.
We need Conway back desperately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JHF having a
Foghorn Leghorn Cartoon GIF

They can't take the foot off. 35-40 odd points is usually the magic number against teams like Geelong or Collingwood. They come back a lot from around 30 but basically never from high 30s+.
A couple of goals away from almost game over. Unless the Cats can orchestrate a comeback ala the Eagles 2006 there.

Back