AFL Cairns 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

So lets start new clubs that add very little to the whole league but not worry about supporting a club that was the first in the league is what i've seen you write.

Just wait for the outcry from Souths supporters when AFL Cazalys starts a club at the new Edmonton ground.

LOL at your drugs and stealing comment, racist much. Pyramid is basically Djarragun College, every time i've been there there hasn't been that many LOCALS playing for the side.
Why do junior games that involve the Eagles or Power get moved to after the school holidays............ their players aren't here on the last Friday or Saturday before holidays due to going home, it's just another part of the clubs that work hard to bow to those who don't.

I am far from racist thxs. Not once was that mentioned in my post.

Norths are the Fitzroy of AFL Cairns..
Pyramid is a joke..
And I am a racist..
Thxs for the positive comments...

I see one phrase cropping up in the last 10 or so blogs---
So I would like to know -----

Who are AFL Cazalys ------ they have never existed in the far north as a football identity.

Cazalys is the name of the licensed premises & as such have no input into how the completion is run,

AFL Cairns is affiliated with AFL Qld and handles the football administration and competition here in the north

there are two totally different committees making decisions for these organisations.

Why should your membership card at Cazalys be used at the local football clubs, you are a member of Gazalys not the individual football club, unless you take out memberships with them @ around $5 per year I think with most of them, then you get in away matches for free ------these clubs run themselves , yes they do get help and guideance , but for someone to say they helped build it thru their patronage is way off the mark. Any could say that as others drink at the locals & Gazalys

It's nearly November and 3 clubs still don't have a coach, or do they? Any names floating around?

tamba what's going on down there?

jorgo21 what's going on at the Tigers?

Sorry don't know anyone from the Hawks, but apparently they are still advertising until the 30th?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does have a history of injuries so lets hope they are behind him

COMPETITION SEASON M LAST G MG MGV TIB
Tasmanian State League 2015 16 2015-08-29 41 7 Devonport Oval 8
TSL Development League 2014 1 2014-04-25 3 3 Aurora Stadium
Tasmanian State League 2014 17 2014-08-23 38 5 Devonport Oval 7
2013 Tasmanian State League - Seniors 2013 18 2013-08-24 31 5 Devonport Oval 4
2012 Wrest Point State League - Seniors 2012 18 2012-08-25 45 7 Devonport Oval 7
2011 Wrest Point State League - Seniors 2011 18 2011-08-27 28 5 Aurora Stadium 7

Averaging between 17-18 games a season for the past 5 years in a very tough comp & named in the TSL team of the year for the past 3 seasons. Pretty durable I'd say?

sound like a douche to be honest. If that's not a successful year what are the clubs that didn't participate in either GF? Norths should close the doors, and shut up shop based on your theory.
Just saying if you ask Souths if this season was a success, im pretty sure they would say no. Ask Centrals they would say absolutely. Ask Port they woukd say no Saints yes Norths Cities no

LOL at Norths signing last years twos coach:eek:. That doesn't smack of "we are to lazy he will do". Great stuff:$. As for the Cutters looking for that next flag WOW! Appointing a coach from a lower level. From what I've read about BITS FC (think that's how you say it) blind freddy with ear plugs in can coach that team to a Flag/GF.

All adds up to another Saints flag:thumbsu::)

Alan Watkin is a great bloke, i played against him a few times before he started to just coach.

Funny thing is that Bits are the Saints and they dominate Capricornia and so do the Saints up here.

My point is the league he has coached in, that success does not stack up against AFL Cairns. I'm not bagging the guy, just stating that it looks convenient. I repeat, the research I've done on that comp looks like Joe Blow could succeed at BITS. Just reeks of the guy Cutters appointed from the lower level from MtGambier. Good luck to him but common sense says he's out of his depth. Just an oppinion:thumbsu::)

I understand, it is a bit of a jump from that league to cairns.

Lower levels of Mt Gambier, what's the story on that?

Didn't Cutters appoint a dart smoking punter from Mt Gambier a few years back? Then sacked him in his second year in Rd 4 or 5? When I watched, the players he recruited were just hacks who couldn't cut it?

I never knew that.
They are telling everyone they're on their way up next season.

The Cutters are the Collingwood of the AFL Cazalys, you either hate them or really hate them. :)

Well I'm a fan and thought the club would've appointed someone who has coached/played at a higher level.......or at least on par with Cairns. I know a coach making his way up through the ranks needs stepping stones blah blah but, Souths don't need a coach cutting his teeth at the next level, they need a coach who can take the club to the next level.......like say a flag.

I guess he is only down the road......he will do.

I agree with you on this one BUT.... They tried a high profile coach a few years ago which kinda worked then a playing coach. Maybe a new tact might work for them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back