Portfolio AFL City Edition Jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

Best thing I have seen, each jumper I saw I thought "yep that is the best one", amazing stuff.

Richmond, Brisbane, Adelaide, Stk & North the absolute best.

I really hate to nitpick on such a brilliant portfolio, but I would say that there is an inconsistency.

There are plenty of possible clashes (Crows Lions Blues and Pies, Dockers Giants and Dees, Hawks Tigers and Eagles, Saints and Doggies, Dons Suns and Swans) and some clubs have a viable clash jumper but Blues, Dockers, Cats, Dees, Roos, Tiges and Saints have a jumper pretty close to their home tops.

This is my roundabout way of begging you to do a second "City" top for each club which avoids all issues above.

I mean who would argue with seeing more of this great work?

There are plenty of possible clashes (Crows Lions Blues and Pies, Dockers Giants and Dees, Hawks Tigers and Eagles, Saints and Doggies, Dons Suns and Swans) and some clubs have a viable clash jumper but Blues, Dockers, Cats, Dees, Roos, Tiges and Saints have a jumper pretty close to their home tops.
That was my thought as well, a lot of the jumpers are similar. A clash alternative would be great to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back