AFL FUTURES - Team Total Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

PowerfulPies2023

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2023
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ok so this is merely a prediction and a little fun nothing major as it's a long wait as well but I like The Hawks to win 9 or more games which is paying $1.87. The total is 8.5 either way at $1.87. I believe in The Hawks this season. I didn't want to post this on The AFL Discussion board because I don't want to promote gambling there.

Carlton over 13.5 I also believe they'll be gunning for top 4 potentially a top 2 I think 14-8 at worst I would imagine.

Adelaide at 12.5 also over 13-9 at least The Crows will have a burning desire after last year. They'll get it done.

Pies and Lions both over 15.5 also up for the fight great lists and great at home or on the road. Good things to go far yet again in season 2024.

I haven't looked at fixtures but given how much better we are at home if we have more 'winnable' away games I'd trust our home record to get over the 12.5 tbh.

If we have a tough away record then we'll struggle. Likely win 8 at home anyway at a minimum

Ok so this is merely a prediction and a little fun nothing major as it's a long wait as well but I like The Hawks to win 9 or more games which is paying $1.87. The total is 8.5 either way at $1.87. I believe in The Hawks this season. I didn't want to post this on The AFL Discussion board because I don't want to promote gambling there.

Carlton over 13.5 I also believe they'll be gunning for top 4 potentially a top 2 I think 14-8 at worst I would imagine.

Adelaide at 12.5 also over 13-9 at least The Crows will have a burning desire after last year. They'll get it done.

Pies and Lions both over 15.5 also up for the fight great lists and great at home or on the road. Good things to go far yet again in season 2024.
I like the Haw and Ade overs here. Not sure about the other overs, don't have a lean either way. Great OP and idea for a thread though

I haven't looked at fixtures but given how much better we are at home if we have more 'winnable' away games I'd trust our home record to get over the 12.5 tbh.

If we have a tough away record then we'll struggle. Likely win 8 at home anyway at a minimum
Crows have a good draw, they were better than their win loss last year so assuming natural improvement of the list they should hit 13 wins. Quite a few teams around this 12.5 mark look good though so going to need one of the higher ones to fall a few below probably.

Not as sold on Hawks overs as others are, 8.5 is a good number I think

I agree with everything you have said.

Collingwood wins line is Under/Over 14.5

Their draw looks considerably tougher this year as they have double games against: Brisbane, Carlton, Essendon, Hawthorn, Melbourne, Sydney.

I think that line is about right.

West Coast U/O 4.5 is about right I feel. Double ups against: North Melbourne, Freo, Essendon, Gold Coast and Saints. So I imagine there has to be some wins in there. West Coast played a bit better in the last few games end of 2023. Their better games at home last year were against: North, Bombers and Saints.

GWS U/O 14.5 is about right. They have been dealt a nicer draw despite making prelims last year, only having to play: Swans and Brisbane twice.

Geelong U/O 11.5 is about right. They will be thereabouts due to having their home bankers at Kardinia Park. They have 9 games there this season.

Essendon U/O 11.5 about right. I feel possibly the Saints slip up a bit this year and they get them twice. They get the Swans and Pies twice (finalists from last season) and such is the anomaly of the draw they avoid Carlton in the double up this season.

Collingwood wins line is Under/Over 14.5

Their draw looks considerably tougher this year as they have double games against: Brisbane, Carlton, Essendon, Hawthorn, Melbourne, Sydney.

I think that line is about right.

West Coast U/O 4.5 is about right I feel. Double ups against: North Melbourne, Freo, Essendon, Gold Coast and Saints. So I imagine there has to be some wins in there. West Coast played a bit better in the last few games end of 2023. Their better games at home last year were against: North, Bombers and Saints.

GWS U/O 14.5 is about right. They have been dealt a nicer draw despite making prelims last year, only having to play: Swans and Brisbane twice.

Geelong U/O 11.5 is about right. They will be thereabouts due to having their home bankers at Kardinia Park. They have 9 games there this season.

Essendon U/O 11.5 about right. I feel possibly the Saints slip up a bit this year and they get them twice. They get the Swans and Pies twice (finalists from last season) and such is the anomaly of the draw they avoid Carlton in the double up this season.
TBH mate, I saw that line for the Eagles and first crack is they cover it I reckon. I think they might actually chalk up between 7-9 wins in a good season. I feel they'll cover the 4.5.

Good things mate. Ripped off last year and should of had at least 2 more wins.

Swans game and against us horrific umpiring. You'll have a bad taste in your mouth and The Crows will be hell bent on getting that out. I expect you guys to have a great shot at top 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back