AFL Live PATCH - Download now

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, thanks for WW1 and WW2, the great depression, 9/11, the GFC, and making my fiancé a bloody Collingwood supporter!

Crime against humanity that one.... a life of pain.... I really think that's what you Saints supporters are into though....

Yeah, thanks for WW1 and WW2, the great depression, 9/11, the GFC, and making my fiancé a bloody Collingwood supporter!

You lost it, get over it;)

On the patch, and of course I hate to ask it if its been mentioned, but has the patch enabled the use of custom players on offline season mode?

Can anyone inform me as to how you bump out your opponent in a marking contest?

Like if i kick for goal on the run from 55, can i bump the FB and Sheppard the ball through for a goal

Is the patch on Xbox yet ? Also has anyone done a post about what is exactly in it ? Would love to be able to play continuous seasons. Don't worry about drafts just trading but one thing I hate is being able to trade a rookie for Ablett or something. In FIFA and NFL you have to offer something the club will agree to and on the old NFL you could offer players up and clubs would try and take them. Look at FIFA and the way they have done stuff.

I know it's hard only having a following base in Australia but you guys have done well:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey everyone im having a problem with AFL Live and i didnt know if anyone else is also having the same.....

Yesterday i logged online for the first time since the patch has been out so this downloaded onto my ps3....since then i havent been able to play a game at all...

If i try and play an online game it finds my opponent and lets me set up my team etc but always has a connection loss just before the start of the game! (Just before anyone says check your internet ive played COD and NBA Live 2010 straight away after and checked my connection and everything worked fine...)

As the online didnt seem to be working i thought id play an offline season game and in the loadup screen before the game starts it freezes everytime....even when i try and play a quick play game it freezes on the initial loadup?? wtf? anyone have any ideas?

As i said i have been playing COD, NBA etc and not a freeze up or online problem and my afl live online was working perfect til this patch?? Basically the game is useless unless i can somehow get this fixed? Any help or advise would be appreciated

You might wanna try deleting your game data (not saved data) from the Game Utility menu, then re-download the patch.

Just noticed another tiny feature in this patch:-
- When comparing badges, you now get a description about each badge and how they were obtained.
Small I know, but it wasn't there before.

TruBlu have said that Microsoft will be releasing the patch in the next 48 hrs

yay!

my post needs to be 6 characters... :)

yay!

my post needs to be 6 characters... :)

did you forget to turn your xbox off or somthing you were on for like a week there at one stage but never there for a match. Oh well i just smashed some randoms instead.

BTW i love what you have done to port adelaide in this game... they are elite

Remove this Banner Ad

Back