MVP AFL Round 19 votes - North Melbourne v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

5. Hartman. (didnt play but did a mountain of stuff behind the scenes that got us over the line. )
4. Bundy (Was in everything. One of the few mids who genuinely can play inside and outside equally well)
3. Motlop (Was red hot when the game was hot)
2. Dawson (Never stopped trying)
1. Duncan (was a star)

Apologies to Hartman. usually try and get him in a few times.

5. Selwood - magnificent game
4. Duncan - the first time I've seen play like an elite midfielder.
3. Bundy - He's the inside midfielder we need. Just would like to see him kick a few more goals.
2. Caddy - Getting better every week.
1. Bartel - had some match winning "Jimmeh" moments tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Duncan
4. Selwood (more Brownlow votes ay!)
3. Christensen
2. Caddy
1. Murdoch

Sorry Mots.
Also Oscar goes to Lindsay Thomas!

really?
I'll need to watch it again Fred. Only did the votes on how I saw it pan out. Really felt that when the game was in the balance early, it was actually our younger brigade which really stood up and Guthrie was another who was terrific early. Selwood came into the game but Lonergan's job on Petrie, to virtually blanket him all game long which put pressure on Daw and Black to kick more goals was huge.

Not disputing your right to your own opinion, that's what it's all about, just surprised by the opinion, that's all.;)

:thumbsu: Agree all of that, only 5 spots available. Also add Stokes, Mackie, Bartel (later on), and Johnno.

Was mentioned Simpson whilst beaten soundly early on finished quite well over the course of the game, he'll be vital next week.
Not among the best but very serviceable as it turned out.

5 Duncan
4 Selwood
3 Bundy
4 Caddy
1 Motlop

HM - Doms, Jimmeh, Mackie, Murdoch, SJ and plenty of others

GHS cameo award

-20 L Thomas, with degree of difficulty -5 (pity - is talented, just a turd)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back