AFL Teams Game - WCE Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 10 Draft pick who is just about to explode! I think not! Peake couldnt get a game by the end of the year!
Peake is in Freo's 5 most important players

And it may be whay Clark is worth, but not what I'm willing to pay. I'm really don't have the need for another key forward.

Who said Pav was on the market?

Well I remember someone posting that you would want a few mid fielders for Pav, well I am always willing to pay an arm and a leg for him.

This means Geelong are currently online, I am looking for a draft pick around 30ish and any decent talent.

To Port Adelaide, what would if take on convince either one of the Cornes brothers, Rhodan and/or young Krezeur to leave Port?

For Eagles and Lions, I am currently interested in reuniting the Selwood brothers at Geelong so I would love to negotiate for them to join.

Well I remember someone posting that you would want a few mid fielders for Pav, well I am always willing to pay an arm and a leg for him.

This means Geelong are currently online, I am looking for a draft pick around 30ish and any decent talent.

To Port Adelaide, what would if take on convince either one of the Cornes brothers, Rhodan and/or young Krezeur to leave Port?

For Eagles and Lions, I am currently interested in reuniting the Selwood brothers at Geelong so I would love to negotiate for them to join.

what do u want for the pick in the 30's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what do u want for the pick in the 30's

Would rather not make a trade just for a pick in the 30's. Really I just want to grab a pick as a bonus in a trade.

Well Gilbee is the main player that comes to mind.
Farren Ray, Ryan Griffin and Tom Williams would be great to trade for but I don't think either of us would be willing to agree to a trade involving them.

Well Gilbee is the main player that comes to mind.
Farren Ray, Ryan Griffin and Tom Williams would be great to trade for but I don't think either of us would be willing to agree to a trade involving them.

ray is gone and gilbee griff and wiiliams would need great deals

cross hahn and johno all on the table as is McMahon

ray is gone and gilbee griff and wiiliams would need great deals

cross hahn and johno all on the table as is McMahon

Johno is too old to be bothered to trade for and I have never rated the rest of the players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back