AFLQ Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught the palmy cooly hit out, Cooly looked poor, Hawkins got a heap but little support elsewhere. Palmy big men did all the damage. Round is huge! Dominated every stoppage, Ianson won every centre bounce and th new on ballers looked very strong bodied and skillfull. Would love to be going up to Noosa ths weekend will be a fantatic game, keep fingers crossed for good weather and you will get a hell of a contest! Have Noosa found a replacement for Page yet?

Any sign of tarrant? All the other rumoured recruits play? Walters, knight etc?

Tarrant no! Walters, Knight yes. Knight looks a little under done, but still has super pace and walters was everywhere in the second half. Both will be much better for the run. Didnt recognise any of the on ballers for either team. (Not that means much) But palmy had some big big bodies in there! Not sure if there the new recruits?

Caught the palmy cooly hit out, Cooly looked poor, Hawkins got a heap but little support elsewhere. Palmy big men did all the damage. Round is huge! Dominated every stoppage, Ianson won every centre bounce and th new on ballers looked very strong bodied and skillfull. Would love to be going up to Noosa ths weekend will be a fantatic game, keep fingers crossed for good weather and you will get a hell of a contest! Have Noosa found a replacement for Page yet?

This is where Palmie could dominate and get on top. Tromph i would think will do bulk of ruck work, not much else after him. If Noosa's forwards given plenty of supply then Palmie defenders will have their work cut out. Should be a cracking game, my tip, the side who kicks most goals will win!

This is where Palmie could dominate and get on top. Tromph i would think will do bulk of ruck work, not much else after him. If Noosa's forwards given plenty of supply then Palmie defenders will have their work cut out. Should be a cracking game, my tip, the side who kicks most goals will win!

Noosa's onballers smart enough to shark the oppositions tap outs? At least with Tromphy you know what you are going to get.

On another note -for you Noosa older heads. Aaron Richardson playing in Melbourne being coached by a mate at east ringwood.

Noosa's onballers smart enough to shark the oppositions tap outs? At least with Tromphy you know what you are going to get.

On another note -for you Noosa older heads. Aaron Richardson playing in Melbourne being coached by a mate at east ringwood.

Former Noosa Aaron Richardson works on a oil rig off WA! Unless they are playing him as a fly in!

So who's in for a tipping comp just for fun?

None of the dozen coaches therefore thought it might be more beneficial to even the sides up mate as the game progressed? Was there a carton on the line or something??
I'm sure the umpiring was of a very high standard though!

Umpiring standard was extremly high SMY, there was also umpire commentating supplied Free of charge.
Grass was a little long for my liking and took its toll on short stumpy legs but the hardest thing to come to terms with is the old club rooms are no longer, meaning there's a big open area near the north goal end!

Perfect location for an mobile pie van or even coffe vending machine or VB tent!

Ok LM - got me thinking!

Switching - think that oil rig might be somewhere off Bass Strait now because he is playing for East Ringwood! - had the coach ring me (a bloke I know) a few months back to find out a bit about him. He said he played for Noosa a few years back.
Pretty sure we were talking about the same bloke - otherwise i've given a verbal reference for the wrong fella LOL

Umpiring standard was extremly high SMY, there was also umpire commentating supplied Free of charge.
Grass was a little long for my liking and took its toll on short stumpy legs but the hardest thing to come to terms with is the old club rooms are no longer, meaning there's a big open area near the north goal end!

Perfect location for an mobile pie van or even coffe vending machine or VB tent!

Could Cubby be seen from the ovals edge in this case? Might have been like a puppet show where you just see the heads bobbing up and down as they run along.

Akers price is around 10k for a one off game.

And Cooly can afford thisthen? (Mayne being his home club and one thats on struggle street a little you would think that he might do it for gratis!!)
They said on the 7.30 Report tonight that Aker will play a dozen matches for Glenorchy - 8000 rocked up to the opening game so even at $5000/game he may be worth it to them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok LM - got me thinking!

Switching - think that oil rig might be somewhere off Bass Strait now because he is playing for East Ringwood! - had the coach ring me (a bloke I know) a few months back to find out a bit about him. He said he played for Noosa a few years back.
Pretty sure we were talking about the same bloke - otherwise i've given a verbal reference for the wrong fella LOL

I spoke to Azza last week, hes in WA permanantly, just bought a house and works 3 wks on a couple off.. Hes more interested in trips to Bali for his weeks off than footy in Vic.. He spoke to that coach last year before he bought his house and was thinking of playing whenever he was back.
s**t, what are Noosa doing, The company flies him back, Noosa pays for his week back in town!! haha. Trompfy get on the phone...

Thanks for that Bazza - was speaking to someone at ER just the other day and they didn't mention any of this. Good luck to him - fallen on his feet it seems. Good bloke, tough footballer.

No replacement for Page but a fit and healthy Pete trompf will be more than competitive.Certainly won`t be intimadated by Round and L`anson because of size.Palmys onballers will be strong.Horn and the 2 hards brothers from victoria will provide plenty of drive however matthews,isles,Mckinntrick and brauer will hold there own.It`s a big trip to noosa and the faithfull will be ready and waiting.Should be a ripper.My tip the reigning premiers by 10 points.A wet and boggy ground will suit the home side also

Easier said than done i reckon smy when the opp midfield prob equal in caliber to that of Noosa's.Will Tromph be able to go all day against a two pronged quality ruck division? one of which has won 2 grogan medals the other a regular rep player. Who will kick PBC goals? Frew and Brewster provide big targets in the goal square for the tiges, complimented by a good lead up CHF in Eady and some clever small forwards hungry for crumbs. Looks like weather will deny spectators a quality running game as ground very heavy at present with more rain expected. My pick tiges by 2 goals but is only a biased guess due to limited knowledge of opposition.

Sounds like a recipe for the old 3rd man up then mate!! Look if the Catters could win a premiership with Blake knocking it out then so can the Tigers!Appears that it will be a good comp this yr in Premier League.

Sounds like a recipe for the old 3rd man up then mate!! Look if the Catters could win a premiership with Blake knocking it out then so can the Tigers!Appears that it will be a good comp this yr in Premier League.

Try not to give away our strategy SMY, cubby will be the 3rd man up on all occasions, Luke Brauer will be lifting him up & I'll be lifting the two of them!

Fingers crossed for a dry track, Owen Bailey in peak fitness and form, Mills and Durdin dangerous as ever. If it rains the bigmen are less prominant.

Close to a replacement for paige, A local farmer has kindly donated his 4y/o pet Donkey named Chester, similar weight and height raised on two legs however not as good around the ground, the lack of thumbs will be a challenge but already has Paigy's vocab..........and sizable ass!

Try not to give away our strategy SMY, cubby will be the 3rd man up on all occasions, Luke Brauer will be lifting him up & I'll be lifting the two of them!

Fingers crossed for a dry track, Owen Bailey in peak fitness and form, Mills and Durdin dangerous as ever. If it rains the bigmen are less prominant.

Close to a replacement for paige, A local farmer has kindly donated his 4y/o pet Donkey named Chester, similar weight and height raised on two legs however not as good around the ground, the lack of thumbs will be a challenge but already has Paigy's vocab..........and sizable ass!

I heard the noosa coaching staff caught the first plane out of brisbane this morning.. off to south germany to look at this this jumping cow for paige's replacement.. can jump an would be ideal for saturday's game

Selections for the weekend.
Mayne vs Burleigh Burleigh by 27
Maroochy vs magpies Magpies by 34
Springwood vs Surfers Surfers by 17
Noosa vs palmy Palmy by 14
Grange vs Sandgate Sandgate by 16
Its a start, will be interesting weekend.
Im in Tiger,

Burleigh
Magpies
Surfers
Noosa
Sandgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back