AFLQ state association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so whats all the latest news in the state association?

:footy:Yeronga Devils to kick of pre season on Monday 16th November under Chris "Rabbit" Ryan at Leyshon Park.

10 sessions until Xmas on Monday/Wednesday, all old or intending players welcome.

Big year for the Devils, 100 year celebration for the club. Logistically wll be difficult year for the club with AFLQ redevelopment at Leyshon Park, but Devils expecting a much improved performance for 2010 season.

:footy:Yeronga Devils to kick of pre season on Monday 16th November under Chris "Rabbit" Ryan at Leyshon Park.

10 sessions until Xmas on Monday/Wednesday, all old or intending players welcome.

Big year for the Devils, 100 year celebration for the club. Logistically wll be difficult year for the club with AFLQ redevelopment at Leyshon Park, but Devils expecting a much improved performance for 2010 season.
You would expect Alex Hills to remain strong, along with Wynnum. Any whispers coming out of those two sides as to potential recruits, or retirements etc??
Any one else got news about potential recruits?

Have heard Alex Hills have lost a couple of big names not sure who anyone know?, but have also gained a couple, hard to see them doing the same as this year. Mansfield from Wynnum not playing next year. Yeronga will be strong once again with a few new recruits, expect Kenmore to be big improver, id imagine they'd pick up a few of the Magpies players. Caboolture will struggle once again, as will Aspley. Uni will be thereabouts. My tip grand final Wynnum v Yeronga.

Have heard Alex Hills have lost a couple of big names not sure who anyone know?, but have also gained a couple, hard to see them doing the same as this year. Mansfield from Wynnum not playing next year. Yeronga will be strong once again with a few new recruits, expect Kenmore to be big improver, id imagine they'd pick up a few of the Magpies players. Caboolture will struggle once again, as will Aspley. Uni will be thereabouts. My tip grand final Wynnum v Yeronga.

don't write aspley off yet... few loyal hornets coming back after year or two off with work / travel / study that have proven track record in pineapple hotel. plus a couple to drop back from state league.

They tipped Aspley last year to be a top side and they were terrible. Be interesting to see what happens. My top 5 will be Wynnum, Yeronga, Alex Hills, Caloundra, Kenmore. Caboolture wooden spooners. Alex will make finals but get rolled out, lost a number of experienced players apparently. Same as Wynnum but i reckon they have enough to cover it
Caloundra will be smokies in finals though, Yeronga big improvement on last year. Big Rabbit will have them flying after Dion scott couldnt commit.

Young Justin Harding looks to be a Coorparoo King.

Played 10 State League Games in 2008 as a 17 year old. will be incredible in this competition as a small forward. ball is on the ground a fair bit.

hey guys im looking to move down south asap and currently looking for a football club to play for, i played in the capricornia league this year and was league best and fairest and i work mostly doing gigs however the guitarist i sing with will not be moving and i quit my extra job before i went on holidays that i just got back from. So any club that has able guitarist who would be interested in making some money doing accoustic gigs and some extra cash i would be happy to move there and play. Not looking for game payments if i can get any work and living arrangement initial help...cheers guys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Try giving Springwood Footy Club a bell.
i know there is a bloke running around for them, who is a freak talent. singing and guitar. Paul Bullock or something.

they are always on the look out for some new players, rebuilding club.

www.springwood.aflq.com.au

Alex Hills have lost Luke Faulkner to Mayne, Mitch Eadie, Peter Tarcynski & Sam Girardi all overseas in 2010. Gained Glenn Conroy from Morningside, Russell Alleway Labrador & rumour has it Derek Wirth from Redlands spoke to Alex Hills coach Graham Henwood about playing under him once again. I would suggest Alex Hills have lost nothing & will again figure strongly for the premiership playoff in 2010

Alex Hills have lost Luke Faulkner to Mayne, Mitch Eadie, Peter Tarcynski & Sam Girardi all overseas in 2010. Gained Glenn Conroy from Morningside, Russell Alleway Labrador & rumour has it Derek Wirth from Redlands spoke to Alex Hills coach Graham Henwood about playing under him once again. I would suggest Alex Hills have lost nothing & will again figure strongly for the premiership playoff in 2010

Graham Henwood at his recruiting best - 'once a dove' - ton. The best in the business.

div 1 b&f tim plummer to play for the gold coast in 2010. that combined with a couple of other losses through retirements/travel/work will push kenmore out of the mix

any recruit movements? who's the big threat in the associations 1&2

Apparantly Alex Hills has been nagging Derek but he wants nothing to do with them.

News is that Sam Crouch (brother of ex sydney swan - jarred) is down at the coorparoo kings. will absolutely dominate this competition. regular senior player at mt gravatt, won the state league reserves b&f.
also heard of couple of morningside reserve grade players are on the track. obviously tyson spurling popped up last year, was handy.
be interesting to find out who they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back