Competitions AFLW sponsors jumper giveaway

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all you wonderful AFLW sponsors. Our final prize is up for grabs, the signed jumpers. I am trying something different here and getting them mailed directly from the club so I will draw this pretty quickly.

I assume that everyone would like to be involved so keep an eye on your private messages. If you do not want to go in the draw say so below. Nate7 will do the draw soon.

Good luck! and thanks to all of you for helping keep this running.

Cheers, Luke

Actually not the final prize, we will have B&F tickets coming 😊
That was going to be my first question! Noob question - if you are drawn for a prize does that mean you are out of the running for other prizes? Don’t want to be greedy, and I’d love a chance to win the jumper but the B&F would be even better.

That was going to be my first question! Noob question - if you are drawn for a prize does that mean you are out of the running for other prizes? Don’t want to be greedy, and I’d love a chance to win the jumper but the B&F would be even better.
You are eligible for all draws unless you wish to opt out. So in theory you could win all prizes in a season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PM’s sent, patiently awaiting your reply 😬

No PM here old boy. Any chance you could ask them if there are jumper size options? My daughter get one of these a few years ago when she was 8 or 9 and it fitted snugly (Beth Lynch’s jumper from memory) and she’s now 13, fully grown and in need of a far larger one than that. Cheers Luke and Nate. 👍

No PM here old boy. Any chance you could ask them if there are jumper size options? My daughter get one of these a few years ago when she was 8 or 9 and it fitted snugly (Beth Lynch’s jumper from memory) and she’s now 13, fully grown and in need of a far larger one than that. Cheers Luke and Nate. 👍
I forgot to add recipients 🤦😞

I can try, what size? Large? Actually being ladies I think they do numbers!?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back