Scandal Alastair Clarkson whacking port fan

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like we had a fan embarrassing our club but Clarko also put his hands on a fan which he should know he shouldn't do, surely you can rise above stuff like that as the reigning back2back coach.

Thanks to that supporter,Clarko will bank that in the memory for the next game.
Hawks will smash Port.

lol yes i'm sure that supporter will be the thing spurring them on next clash

Lol, cannot believe people think that he should of even taken notice, let alone be physical with the fan! This bloke is in a professional sports job and as others have said it would happen heaps of times throughout games/season! Clarkson is bad tempered and has history to prove it. He probably wouldn't of done it if hawthorn had of won.

Port sure do have their fair share of these type of flogs. Was plenty around me at the game last night.

Was he there?

AJaxmNz.jpg

Lol, cannot believe people think that he should of even taken notice, let alone be physical with the fan! This bloke is in a professional sports job and as others have said it would happen heaps of times throughout games/season! Clarkson is bad tempered and has history to prove it. He probably wouldn't of done it if hawthorn had of won.

Mate the bloke was practically hugging him, it's a bit hard not to take notice.

Guys a complete waste of space and deserved a whack ... but most coaches would have handled it much better than Clarko. He has a history, and a history of being let off lightly. Should be punished, AFL coaches should be above this and need to be held to a high standard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, a port fan would of been in his face, blocking off his exit bragging about losing and the angry little psychopath who has a known history of bullying umpires, punching walls and breaking jaws would of just smiled and kept walking

* me, stupidity abounds

What kind of lowlife carries on like that, gets whacked for being a general ****** and then sells the video to the media? Pathetic

As long as the media give them air time, it will continue to happen

Clarko has to be restrained has he ? Wheres the restraint in the s**t being posted in here.

Better look up the big words before you use them floggos

Have you watched the video? It's at the team hotel, a good while after the match, and you have a port fan filming you whilst he is screaming right in your face.

He has to be professional at games, directly after games, etc. But that was just way too overboard by the fan, at a time where he should have had something better to do than to hassle Clarkson. Personally, I'd be at a pub or at home?

Chism, let's meet up after the Blues Hawks game, I'll scream in your ear while leaning into your personal space, and you remind yourself to not react. Ok?

Why after the game? Sit with him during the game. Every time Hawthorn kick a goal, get in his face and scream your **** off. It would help if you got that close that there was a little bit of body contact too.

Apart from the fact that he'd be partially deaf after the Hawks slot 20+, I bet he wouldn't put up with it for too long, I guarantee you'd get some sort of reaction. Or he might get up and hop on the early train home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back