Werewolf All-Star Killers Edition - Everyone gets a role

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone with any idea on what the wildcard role could be?
Doubt it's another Vader or Joker as we would have seen something by now. Also don't think it's another Chucky or Pinhead.
Probably one of Dracula, Bates, Hyde or Ghostface.

If it's Dracula, this is their win con:
Win Con: Wins alongside the PM he joins, or IF never choosing to bite, must last until the final five (and eliminate The Joker ).

In bold, does this mean the game ends if Drac is in final 5 and has not bitten anyone? If so, they're closest to their win con of anyone.

Anyone with any idea on what the wildcard role could be?
Doubt it's another Vader or Joker as we would have seen something by now. Also don't think it's another Chucky or Pinhead.
Probably one of Dracula, Bates, Hyde or Ghostface.

If it's Dracula, this is their win con:
Win Con: Wins alongside the PM he joins, or IF never choosing to bite, must last until the final five (and eliminate The Joker ).

In bold, does this mean the game ends if Drac is in final 5 and has not bitten anyone? If so, they're closest to their win con of anyone.

The wildcard is the biggest danger right now. It could be anything. Even though I'd really like to knock over the lying snake in the grass, I think it's only right that we hunt down the wildcard.

Right now, jmoo wan is the one I am most concerned about. He has flown under the radar so well.

Thanks Pie 4 Life

Nd is the wildcard but I’m not sure if he has the amulet

Due to not knowing what the role is, do we roll the dice?

It's either that or the head of the 2000 villians as they still have two players remaining. I'm happy to stick with Jmoo at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blog Reporter GIF by Leroy Patterson

Ok, so ND is the wildcard and if he hasn't bitten anyone as Dracula, he wins after today's lynch.

He has to go Pie 4 Life
Beaston gave nd the amulet so he’s protected. Vote for yourself and get it done with

Any chance of speeding up today's phase?

We could probably organise an IMS lynch by dinner?

Pie 4 Life
Regardless of result we have a max three-phase limit left so at worst tomorrow morning. Everyone needs to be able to be on and voting to agree to any shortening though. Would be more likely we can finish day phase a touch earlier, a quick two-hour max night-phase, then a day voting phase straight after as it shouldn't take long if all are able to be up a bit later tonight to save it going to tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back