Sport All things CRICKET

Remove this Banner Ad

Jye Richardson is an incredibly dumb bowler. Just dumb.

I know he was seen as the next big thing in Aus bowling, and apparently had a few good tricks

But I’ve to be honest, I’m not sure I can remember too many games where I’ve been totally sold on him, and find him a bit meh when i’ve watched him

I know he was seen as the next big thing in Aus bowling, and apparently had a few good tricks

But I’ve to be honest, I’m not sure I can remember too many games where I’ve been totally sold on him, and find him a bit meh when i’ve watched him

When you keep doing the same thing, with the expectation of a different result....well, that's just dumb.

Pounding the ball imto the pitch halfway and bouncing it up waist height the first time, to see it smashed to the fence is one thing.

To repeat the dose again and again and not expect to fetch the ball from over the boundary is just dumb.

4-4-4-4-4 😯

When you keep doing the same thing, with the expectation of a different result....well, that's just dumb.

Pounding the ball imto the pitch halfway and bouncing it up waist height the first time, to see it smashed to the fence is one thing.

To repeat the dose again and again and not expect to fetch the ball from over the boundary is just dumb.

4-4-4-4-4 😯

Feels like that’s an issue due to the abundance of T20 - some bowlers try to do too much, changing up their deliveries each ball & they screw themselves by not finding any sort of consistency in their bowling

When they then move to the longer formats (even a one-dayer), they can look lost with their options because they suddenly have to bowl more than 24 balls

As we roll into cricket season I am expecting yet another disappointment of a BBL season.

Seriously, the draft was underwhelming. My boys the stars picked up Trent Boult which in hindsight is a great pick but how often will he play?

Love to know everyone else’s opinions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was at the match, sat in Reg Hickey stand. Sun was a shocker.

Wish that Namibia bowler got his hat trick.

When I'm buying tickets for day/twilight events, I'll do my best to avoid buying tickets in the Reg Hickey stand

I was sitting in the Brownlow Stand and checking out how the construction was going

When I'm buying tickets for day/twilight events, I'll do my best to avoid buying tickets in the Reg Hickey stand

I was sitting in the Brownlow Stand and checking out how the construction was going

Only sat in the Reg because had friends nearby in the same stand + my geelong home match seats are there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back