No Oppo Supporters Jack Watts - Traded to PA for pick 31, Thanks Jack

Jack Watts?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Water fowl stench. We don't pun like we used to.

Fun fact, next week will be (??) his 100th game.
Fun game, what will the banner say?

Congratulations Jack on 100 (??) games.

Fun game, what will the banner say?

Congratulations Jack on 100 (??) games.

Don't worry about what it says - will he be able to break through it?

Don't worry about what it says - will he be able to break through it?
Or will he, oh what's the word im looking for? Will he, you know, will he... bloody um, will he swan under it? No, chicken under it... Hmmm, goose under it? God dammit, what is that ducking word?

'Down to you on the boundary Cameron'

'I think he might have shirked the issue there Bruce'

'Are you saying he tried to duckling?'

'He has some serious issues Bruce, needs to spend some time with quacks'

'Hold on lingy, I just saw rioil tackle hogan.... Awwwweeeeeeee!!!! pass the lube I'm having a quank '

'Wow Bruce, you really ruffled my feathers!'

Or will he, oh what's the word im looking for? Will he, you know, will he... bloody um, will he swan under it? No, chicken under it... Hmmm, goose under it? God dammit, what is that ducking word?
Limbo dance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jeez, you dees supporters really back your players...... not coming on your threads again...... its bloody ugly to look at.

Eider word will suffice!

Can we congratulate Jack on 100 very resilient games. Braver men would crack under the pressure everyone puts on him. He's an excellent ambassador for the club off the oval too. Onya Jack.

Can we congratulate Jack on 100 very resilient games. Braver men would crack under the pressure everyone puts on him. He's an excellent ambassador for the club off the oval too. Onya Jack.

Agreed, imagine having to cop the blowtorch he has copped almost every single week for his whole career, while other lesser talented souls fly under the radar, would've put many a man in mental asylum by now

Bit of a circular argument there. If he'd been playing decent footy consistently he wouldn't be under the pressure he currently is. Scully is playing consistently C+ football at the Giants and no seems to really care that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back