No Oppo Supporters Jack Watts - Traded to PA for pick 31, Thanks Jack

Jack Watts?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo said he thought Jack had played his last game for the Dees before selection. Others said it would be wrong to select him this week.

That probably says more about Robbo hen anything else...

That probably says more about Robbo hen anything else...

NdjnXdH.jpg

???

The fact I bothered to do that while sitting here watching The Footy Show probably says more about the quality of The Footy Show these days then anything else...
The fact that you were watching The Footy Show probably says more about you than anything else.

:p

Things that are guaranteed to happen this week, no matter how well Watts play:
  • He'll be accused of being soft
  • He'll be accused of being a waste of a #1 pick
  • He'll be subject to numerous infantile and disgraceful insults
  • He'll be blamed for every bad passage of play he has even slight involvement with
  • He'll be heckled

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll admit it doesn't look great for Watts sitting the Hawthorn game out while we get walloped by 105 points and then allowing yourself to be selected for the Dogs (admittedly a good side who will probably wallop as as well)

Apparently his form for Casey wasn't great. Also understand that with Dawes out Watts presents as a straight swap, but still, you can't help but feel Watts wouldn't have thought his form warranted a spell in the seconds last week if we were playing Carlton.

I'll admit it doesn't look great for Watts sitting the Hawthorn game out while we get walloped by 105 points and then allowing yourself to be selected for the Dogs (admittedly a good side who will probably wallop as as well)

Apparently his form for Casey wasn't great. Also understand that with Dawes out Watts presents as a straight swap, but still, you can't help but feel Watts wouldn't have thought his form warranted a spell in the seconds last week if we were playing Carlton.
He was named in the bests so that says otherwise.

I think the fact that Roos wants him in the team coupled with his recent form against the Dogs and our poor (particularly skilless) performance against the Hawks meant he was probably brought back in a couple of weeks earlier then the coaches intended.

Would like to see Paul Roos drop back to coach Casey in the VFL for a week.

Was pleased with his game today. His skills are superb and I think he influenced some contests when he needed to. I hope he takes confidence from that and builds on it.

EDIT: Also, he looks that much better when the rest of the team are playing with confidence. I know everyone has to take the game on themselves, but it does make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back