Discussion Amazing Qoincidences in Qooty

Remove this Banner Ad

The West Coast Wonders have been involved in 35 SFA seasons and only gotten the wooden spoon on 2 occasions.

The Filth Wizard has played in 20 SFA seasons and has only won the premiership on 2 occasions.

Season 19 - Wonders wooden spoon with 4 wins, The Filth Wizard co-captains the nWo Dragons to the club's first premiership.

Season 30 - Wonders wooden spoon with 4 wins, The Filth Wizard co-captains the Gold City Royals to the club's first premiership.

Over to you SFA.

P.S. Hate should absolutely own this thread.

The West Coast Wonders have been involved in 35 SFA seasons and only gotten the wooden spoon on 2 occasions.

The Filth Wizard has played in 20 SFA seasons and has only won the premiership on 2 occasions.

Season 19 - Wonders wooden spoon with 4 wins, The Filth Wizard co-captains the nWo Dragons to the club's first premiership.

Season 30 - Wonders wooden spoon with 4 wins, The Filth Wizard co-captains the Gold City Royals to the club's first premiership.

Over to you SFA.

So if The Filth Wizard joins the Wonders it would create a paradox where they are able to win both the wooden spoon and the premiership?

So if The Filth Wizard joins the Wonders it would create a paradox where they are able to win both the wooden spoon and the premiership?
I don't that's possible because it only seems to work if Filth is captaining a team going for its first premiership.

Every other club outside of the Warriors already won their first trophy.

Only if I co-captain them and let’s just say they may have tried.

Also Tonga Bob this might be the solution. The Dragons and Royals both won their first.

I don't that's possible because it only seems to work if Filth is captaining a team going for its first premiership.

Great minds.

Tonga Bob dislikes this

Season 21 - grants guns wins the premiership with the West Coast Wonders

10 seasons later...

Season 31 - Callums_Guns wins the premiership with the Mount Buller Demons

Over to you SFA.

Also Tonga Bob this might be the solution. The Dragons and Royals both won their first.
Boy oh boy how random is that hey?

The 21 season itch

In Season 4, the Roys FFC won their first ever premiership. They would win their second premiership 21 seasons later in Season 25.

In Season 6, the Sin City Swamprats won their first ever premiership. They would win their second premiership 21 seasons later in Season 27.

In Season 12, the East Side Hawks won their first ever premiership. They played in the grand final 21 seasons later in Season 33, but failed to get the job done probably because of their terrible rebrand.

In Season 16, the Gumbies FFC won their first ever premiership ... Season 37 will be 21 seasons since... Falconista :eyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knew somebody would pick up the reference.
I made a brilliant qooty reference in the main board thread and got 1 react from Falconista :(

2022 Preliminary Final:

Sydney 14.11 (95)
Collingwood 14.10 (94)

24 hours later in Round 7 of the Sweet FA

=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Gumbies FFC : 14.10.94
Roys FFC : 14.11.95
=====================================

EDIT: OI YOU campaigner!

You may be onto something here though, co-captain.

The best coincidence was the Swamprats being successful when Ant Bear was rigging the sim admin.

The best coincidence was the Swamprats being successful when Ant Bear was rigging the sim admin.
I would have said Ant Bear polling beez votes despite no one claiming to have voted him…

Over to you SFA.

Did this also happen in season 8?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back