Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Oct 24, 2005
Mount Pleasant
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Geelong and Socceroos
See if you can think of some amusing names you have heard. I am talking people's names. But I am going to add animals names because we all know that there are some rippers out there in the horse racing world.

I knew a guy who's name is Wayne King. He used to be the head trainer for redan footy club. Nice bloke. Don't know why his parents even thought about calling him wayne when they have the surname of king. (makes us say wanking if you say it quickly)

There was a horse who was called Hoof Hearted. Sure if you say that 5 times quickly it will get you laughing and asking a very rude question.

Nicole Kidmans brat....Sunday Rose
Always conjurs up a nice big piece of Roast Beef and Vegies sitting on the table ready to be eaten as part of the traditional Sunday Roast.

Peter Peters..ex journo in Sydney.
Fancy naming your kid that:rolleyes:

Nicole Kidmans brat....Sunday Rose
Always conjurs up a nice big piece of Roast Beef and Vegies sitting on the table ready to be eaten as part of the traditional Sunday Roast.

Peter Peters..ex journo in Sydney.
Fancy naming your kid that:rolleyes:
As in the Manly rugby league club guy Peter Peters? That guy is an absolute ****wit of a person.

See if you can think of some amusing names you have heard. I am talking people's names. But I am going to add animals names because we all know that there are some rippers out there in the horse racing world.

I knew a guy who's name is Wayne King. He used to be the head trainer for redan footy club. Nice bloke. Don't know why his parents even thought about calling him wayne when they have the surname of king. (makes us say wanking if you say it quickly)

There was a horse who was called Hoof Hearted. Sure if you say that 5 times quickly it will get you laughing and asking a very rude question.
oh rly?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously mate these one line replies have to stop.

owl-orly.jpg

Apparently there was a racehorse in Australia some years ago whose trainers wanted to name it after Lleyton Hewitt, but Hewitt and his management did not grant permission, so the horse was then named Late And Knew It.

There was a racehorse in England in the late 1770s named Potoooooooo. It was pronounced "Potatoes" (Pot + 8 o's).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back