List Mgmt. Andrew Thorburn - worth a look?

Remove this Banner Ad

No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Bachar Houli would be a better fit.

In the market for someone who can rip off the dead, eh?
Some clubs have pet memberships so why not posthumous memberships? Hit up Melbourne General Cemetary with a recruiting drive and we could have 100,000 members by the end of the year.

Make it happen Hoods.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I personally am struggling to understand how a disgraced ex banker who is head of a church that makes a practice of intolerance and bigotry isn't a good fit for a club convicted of mass doping.

No idea what I'll do if Essendon become slightly less disgraceful - the world is changing before my eyes.

I personally am struggling to understand how a disgraced ex banker who is head of a church that makes a practice of intolerance and bigotry isn't a good fit for a club convicted of mass doping.

No idea what I'll do if Essendon become slightly less disgraceful - the world is changing before my eyes.

Personally, I don't even think that's the worst part. Heading up the external review that recommended sacking the CEO, then overseeing the search for a replacement before deciding to take the gig himself has to top the banking royal commission and religious intolerance issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back