Remove this Banner Ad

May 24, 2005
Covid Central
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Socceroos
What garbage was that today at Marvel?
Absolute zero need for it. And the players have obviously paid the idea lip service with the bizarre choices in songs.

Never forget NMFC - winning games of footy is all that matters. All this other “game day experience” is all just fluff.

Absolutely hate the concept.

Not sure what others thought?

Absolute zero need for it. And the players have obviously paid the idea lip service with the bizarre choices in songs.

Never forget NMFC - winning games of footy is all that matters. All this other “game day experience” is all just fluff.

Absolutely the least of our issues from today. Who cares?

I was so dead set against it but
it wasn’t as bad at the game today as I thought it was going to be. Still not a fan though. It also drowns out the ‘North Melbourne’ chants after a goal and I would much prefer to hear the chant than the meaningless random songs!

Wasn't there today, but surely people got a kick out of Wardlaws music?

If it didn’t make you laugh or get up …..geez….
Absolutely…who would’ve thought this beauty would coming through the tv ..,.for an AFL GAME….
Made me smile….

Remove this Banner Ad

Back