Trading Places Another trade game

Remove this Banner Ad

This one's with a twist. Combined lists from 1st to last, have to delist a few to make the list cut back to 50. You can't take the team with your club involved. The combinations are on final ladder of last year. You have to have at least 15 members of either side in the squad.

Teams:

Hawthorn Saints - BlueMaster1
Sydney Demons - thetradesman
Port Adelaide Giants - eth-dog
North Melbourne Lions - SSwans2011
Geelong Bulldogs - reggie
Fremantle Blues
Essendon Suns - TN25
Richmond Magpies - NinjaSwan
West Coast Crows - bffl

I'll take the Port Adelaide Giants

Last edited:

I'll take the Gold Coast Bombers

Okay, this is a bit inactive. Everybody is available for a certain price. Looking for a good reserve key defender and forward/ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, this is a bit inactive. Everybody is available for a certain price. Looking for a good reserve key defender and forward/ruck.

I have Morris, Rivers, Jordan Roughead available in defence and Stanley, Vardy, Simpson and Grant as forward/ruck options

I'd like to get my hands on Mumford/Ryder/Lobbe and Coniglio/Kelly

I have Morris, Rivers, Jordan Roughead available in defence and Stanley, Vardy, Simpson and Grant as forward/ruck options

I'd like to get my hands on Mumford/Ryder/Lobbe and Coniglio/Kelly
Lobbe's wasted in the reserves so I'm willing to let him go. But it'd be for more than any of the players you've mentioned.

Lobbe + Kelly + Ahern + Marchbank for McIntosh + Vardy + Rivers + Smedts?

Anyone want a tall?

Vardy, Minson, Blicavs, Grant, Stanley, Simpson available for trade

Looking for a gun mid, running half back

Swallow, Rich, maybe Cunnington interest you, mate?

Looking for a key forward - willing to go big. Chuck me an inbox filling in the blank (DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A KPF).

Swallow + Leuenberger + Robinson FOR __________________________

Remove this Banner Ad

Back