AFL RDT 2023 Gameday discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm, have Mills’s 117 sitting on the bench with no way to get it on field.

Turns out Neale to Treloar or Green would have been good plays. But still have him.

Do i

- trade Matt Johnson for a non playing rookie so I can take Mills’ score in place of Neale, and have 2-300k held over for my final trade to do whatever I want

- do nothing and run the gauntlet on Neale, leave the round with 2 trades 20k

Not sure whether Daicos is going to be a forced trade next week or not? Kind no point burning a trade now if I’m going to need to burn a trade on Daicos anyway, cash won’t be useful at all in that event

Hmm, have Mills’s 117 sitting on the bench with no way to get it on field.

Turns out Neale to Treloar or Green would have been good plays. But still have him.

Do i

- trade Matt Johnson for a non playing rookie so I can take Mills’ score in place of Neale, and have 2-300k held over for my final trade to do whatever I want

- do nothing and run the gauntlet on Neale, leave the round with 2 trades 20k

Not sure whether Daicos is going to be a forced trade next week or not? Kind no point burning a trade now if I’m going to need to burn a trade on Daicos anyway, cash won’t be useful at all in that event
You should definitely trade Johnno to access Mills’ score. Doing that will pretty much guarantee Neale drops a 140. Thanks in advance. 🙃

oh this is so cruel

somehow had a chance in eliminator when Sheezel and Steele spudded for the oppo....Brouch looked like carrying me to another miracle but then zero point last qtr lol. He left too much for Neale to do...he needs a 70 point second half now for the win. If Brouch just carried on and added another 30-35 pts I was almost home despite being up against Sicily 160 and Butters 130

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rd21: 2383pts (top 5%)
overall: 1,453rd (top 17%)... up 153 spots
trades: 1

Gulden + Jackson + English(c) + Bontempelli + Merrett + Green + Mills = :thumbsu:
Daicos + Sheezel + Steele + Kelly,J = :thumbsdown:
won my Qualifying Final... thanks to Luke Jackson's 149pts !!
last trade will be Daicos -> Docherty

final team:
D - Dawson, Docherty, Day, Duncan, Brayshaw, AtkinsR, [Wagner, Constable]
M - Bontempelli, Laird, Merrett, Steele, Brayshaw, Green, KellyJ, Mills, [Windhager, Chesser, Sharp]
R - English, Marshall, [Ratugolea]
F - Gulden, Dunkley, Rozee, Taranto, Sheezel, Jackson, [Nankervis, Harvey]

Brutal round so far. Just…mediocre. Doc likely to miss next week sucks.
Absolute stinker. I captained Serong given I don’t have a match this week I took a bad punt.

1st and 2nd in my league both projected to lose from here to 5th and 6th. 😂😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back