A-League A-League 2023/24 Official men's and women's & RDT

Remove this Banner Ad

I won the week in ALW. Kinda surprised tbh. King didn't play at all, own goals from Rankin & McLean. Traded Vine to Wurigumala (and she missed a pen).

Not sure what to do with future trades, starting to run really low now and first has such a good team.
I brought in King with the DGW in mind and then she didn't play.

Brought in K. Morrison cheap in women's official. She had two bad games and dropped 140k. That's probably the last of my trades unless someone gets injured.

With all the staff cuts, I wonder if they run fantasy next year. Doubt it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another DGW in women's A-League for R19. Canberra and WSW this time. I already have Vesna and Heyman. Will probably try to get Harding as well.

Forgot about A league until it was too late, too much sport on

Had the Captain on last weeks players

RDT
4/50
Young, Arslan, Talbot and Maclaren played

C was on Bowling but lucky for me I can take it off him, but it still could go back on him

ALM
3/37
Young, Arslan and Maclaren played

Captain Nieuwenhuizen, so I need to get my VC right

ALW
2/36 Logarzo (carry over Captain from last week)

Logarzo and Galic played

VC Ezic who is suspended so had to change my formation

Last edited:
That is crazy. I could actually change Ekic and Pollicina after the first game. They werent locked out. I know this because i had the VC on Ekic and then after the game had started and realising she wasnt playing i took it off her. I dont know whether it would've allowed me to change formation or trade her but it definitely didnt lock her out.

Anyway, im sitting at 1/6 with just Pollicina. I changed formation so that i dont get a 0 for Ekic

Interestingly, my league opponent has Keane as VC with a score of 31. I didn't check the match-up before tonight, so I don't know what it was like previously, but it seems dodgy to have the VC on a player who was initially scheduled to play on Sunday. I think quite a few players must have brought in Keane after she scored 31 - which is basically cheating.

I've looked at other teams in my league and a LOT of them now have Keane captain. It's cheating and they need to do something about it. You can't just choose your captain AFTER they've had a good score.

That is crazy. I could actually change Ekic and Pollicina after the first game. They werent locked out. I know this because i had the VC on Ekic and then after the game had started and realising she wasnt playing i took it off her. I dont know whether it would've allowed me to change formation or trade her but it definitely didnt lock her out.

Anyway, im sitting at 1/6 with just Pollicina. I changed formation so that i dont get a 0 for Ekic
IMO, apart from changing formation to avoid the zero, you should have left it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back