Atavistic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
The official men's and women's games are open now. I haven't put a team together yet.

Finished 11th in the women's comp last year, so hoping to go well again. Sydney is interesting to me, since they have lost quite a few good players and I don't know how they line up. Might be some good bargains. Central Coast are the new team, and there's an even number of teams in the women's comp now, meaning there's no DGWs in the fixture.

This will encourage more people to enter the women's comp:

Entrants who join and take part in BOTH Official A-League Men and Women Fantasy competitions will be automatically entered in our special Fantasy Club Championship competition and rankings, where the total scores from their teams in BOTH competitions will be tallied together and ranked against other entrants. The top scoring entrants in the Fantasy Club Championship competition will share in our end-of-season-prize pool as follows:

Major Prize (1st place)

$1,500

Runner Up (2nd place)

$750

Consolation Place (3rd)

$450

Last edited:
The official men's and women's games are open now. I haven't put a team together yet.

Finished 11th in the women's comp last year, so hoping to go well again. Sydney is interesting to me, since they have lost quite a few good players and I don't know how they line up. Might be some good bargains. Central Coast are the new team, and there's an even number of teams in the women's comp now, meaning there's no DGWs in the fixture.

This will encourage more people to enter the women's comp:

Managed to sign up this year. Did not need to enter an aussie mobile number.
Just used Melbourne 3000 as a postcode :)

Last edited:
My first attempt. Probably will change heaps but i like the balance currently. Going for Adelaide players that i think will step up in the absence of Goodwin. Might change Alagich as ive got 85k in the bank. Not really sure about Perth defenders on my bench but i like the idea of going fairly cheap in that position. Im pretty happy with the midfield too

Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 12.30.32 pm.png

Here's my team. 100k left over in case I need to make changes. Not sure on Chauvet playing. Not 100% on Galic starting. Not 100% on Proulx either. A lot of it is from reading reports on friendlies and from checking stats on Wikipedia.

Bailey there for the captain loop.

1697212013083.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just realised Logarzo is out. Brought in Maher. No, make that Jale.

Maher named in defence.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back