AFL RDT Entries for the 2023 BF RDT league have closed

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Guys, I have got the the "750 or Bust" league running again. It's a perennial top 20 league finisher, with admission relaxed a bit this year. Previously you needed consistent top 750 aggregate finishes, but if you have had some decent finishes in the last few years, I'm happy to invite you, as we need seven more managers. Shoot me a message, and I'll send you an invite. amos.

17 of our 18 coaches have entered, as you all probably know.
I have sent a second pm to #Sydney Blue and have replied to one of his posts asking him to register his team with no success.
It seems we may end up with our current 17 and then get some nobody added to our league. I'll give him till the end of the week and if he still hasn't entered I'll find someone else to take his place.

W're happy to join any leagues if there are any still looking for members. I also have two leagues looking for members:
750 or bust I(see my post above) - Send me a PM
BF Lone Wolves - Join league code 393250

Hi Guys, I have got the the "750 or Bust" league running again. It's a perennial top 20 league finisher, with admission relaxed a bit this year. Previously you needed consistent top 750 aggregate finishes, but if you have had some decent finishes in the last few years, I'm happy to invite you, as we need seven more managers. Shoot me a message, and I'll send you an invite. amos.
send me a pm with the code amos

Can jump in if you're still looking - top 30 finish in 2021. Shithouse last year, average it out to about that 750 ;)

Can jump in if you're still looking - top 30 finish in 2021. Shithouse last year, average it out to about that 750 ;)
League code 390910, Dylan. Welcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back