NRL 2023 NRL SuperCoach ✨ League Code 392439 ✨

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weird year, took me 3 qtrs of it to finally get my team right.
Fullscreen capture 6092023 61701 PM.bmp.jpg
As you can see, finally peaked in GF week with a ranking of 11,220th only to drop 2,789 places with the final rd debacle

Ended 14,009th

Dunno what happened to me this season gone

I think I started well then it all went to **** quick

Dunno if I'll play in 2024, might be completely finished for fantasy sports
Cool if you're done with fantasy sports but if you're in any doubt then just enter a team and you can always abandon it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My attempts to avoid team picker have been futile. Here is my 'mid-priced madness team'. Will probably change heaps when the cheap options emerge during pre season. I'm really liking the value in the mid-range 2rFs. Starting both Hynes & Cleary may be a point of difference.

I feel like my CTWs all have potential to excel and add 10+ points per game to their averages. Not sure if Papi will be fit but will be hard to not pick him if he can go from round 1. I've picked quite a few players that have changed teams in the hope they get more opportunity (Tuilagi, Leniu, Talau, Averillo)

Screenshot 2023-12-30 at 1.46.51 pm.png

My attempts to avoid team picker have been futile. Here is my 'mid-priced madness team'. Will probably change heaps when the cheap options emerge during pre season. I'm really liking the value in the mid-range 2rFs. Starting both Hynes & Cleary may be a point of difference.

I feel like my CTWs all have potential to excel and add 10+ points per game to their averages. Not sure if Papi will be fit but will be hard to not pick him if he can go from round 1. I've picked quite a few players that have changed teams in the hope they get more opportunity (Tuilagi, Leniu, Talau, Averillo)

View attachment 1879583
Love the Wong pick. Reckon he can be a top 6 2RF by seasons end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back