NRL 2023 NRL SuperCoach ✨ League Code 392439 ✨

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

3(c)/400 - Ponga captain paid off. Hoping Cleary comes in
Im copping at least 1 zero with Tedesco & To'o as late outs. If Cleary doesnt come in, im up to 2 zeros. Yikes!

8(c)/750

Hynes, AFB, Tohu
Edwards, Cleary (?)
D.Fifita, Brimson, Haas

3 trades left but this is my final side. Im fairly happy with it. I've got 18 strong players so im not sure who to play as my last reserve. Brimson/Tedesco/Graham are probably the 3 im not sure about. If i have a full strength team, ill need to choose 2 from those 3

Screen Shot 2023-07-17 at 11.43.35 am.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teams were favourable. Trying to decide who misses my 17, currently I've benched To'o but Im worried he goes big against the dogs.

If I went purely off averages Brimson would miss but I think he has a big game in him. Campbell Graham is back and into my 17, but I may bench him for To'o.

Cleary is my captain. Pretty much locked into that. Fingers crossed for a big round

SC 1131

WOW that was s**t! 9 scores under 50, including a 5 from K.Haas. Luckily Ponga, Grant and captain Cleary played well. Those 3(4 with captaincy) combined for 489 while my other 14 players combined for 642 at an average of under 46. If i also take out Fifita and To'o who posted respectable scores in the 80s, my other 12 players accounted for 470 points at an average of 39.2 - that includes 'guns' like Hynes, Holmes, Garrick, Edwards, Tedesco, Bateman, Graham & Cook. *en brutal. Happy to have AFB & Tohu back this round so i can piss K.Haas off to the bench to hopefully never return to my 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back